Crazily fast love announcements

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 3:13 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
She's a single mom - and I have noticed this pattern in single moms on dating sites.

Three cases like this one so far.

I can't help but to think they do this as attempt to hook a man as a subtitute provider. No way that genuine love feelings can develop that fast.

That's exactly what it is.

Run for the hills unless you want to be a baby daddy.

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 6:23 pm

I have trouble with the word love. In this case it sounds desperate or manipulative though, as little time has passed to develop bonds. How do you feel about her?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 7:19 pm

^ Nothing; I don't know her enough.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 7:35 pm

Yeah, but it was New Years Eve :lol:

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 9:49 pm

Luhluhluh wrote:
Run for the hills unless you want to be a baby daddy.
"Baby daddy" actually means the alph...(ahem!) who got the woman pregnant, but is only paying child support at most. It doesn't mean the bet...(ahem!) raising another man's child; there's another word for that.

slw1990
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 10:03 pm

Yes, last summer a guy I was talking to online told me that he was falling in love with me after just a few messages. 8O Then a couple of weeks later I never heard from him again.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 11:28 pm

slw1990 wrote:
Yes, last summer a guy I was talking to online told me that he was falling in love with me after just a few messages. 8O Then a couple of weeks later I never heard from him again.

Sounds like he was in love with the idea of sleeping with you.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2017, 2:28 am

MaxE wrote:
@The_Face_of_Boo she probably wants to have sex with you. Not that she's ready to actually do it, but she wants to. As you have met up in person, I have to assume she knows what she wants. It's not abnormal for a woman to want to have sex with a man she's just met, whether or not she would actually do it - the point is that she wants to. Some women may reply that they've never felt that way, but I can guarantee from personal experience that many do. Also keep in mind that, if she has a kid, then at some point in her life she had regular sex with somebody. If she's in her late 20s - early 30s, she may be having a difficult time with celibacy - even though that's what society expects from her. The difference between men and women in this regard is, women are more likely to pine for sex having already experienced it, whereas men want it whether or not they've ever had it. BTW this is my understanding based on experience - I can't cite any authority, but I could recount some experiences that I feel strongly support this hypothesis.

I think her awkward message is an attempt to communicate that to you without having to say it explicitly. And it's quite possible she's embarrassed now that she did that. If you are at all interested in her, I would make another date with her and then just act as you normally would on a second date.

Also, if you are at all attractive as a man, it would seem reasonable to assume that you will sometimes meet women who would enjoy having sex with you if they could. Most of them can't or won't, but they'd like to. I hope you don't look down on them for that. Wanting sex doesn't make anyone less of a person - if society could just accept that, it would make life better for everyone.

Actually her super-fast love admission makes me not wanting to have any kind of sexual relationship with her.

I have a problem with this "love" admission, not with her sexual desires.

TheSpectrum wrote:
Yeah, but it was New Years Eve :lol:

I have received text walls (of thanks, sweet talk and wishes...etc) from her on the New Years Eve.

I did reject her earlier though, I was clear about that.