Page 4 of 6 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 9:28 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
You had an election between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. There was no way you could expect a good outcome from this.

This is true. :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 9:30 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
So which president always told the truth?

Maybe, just maybe Jimmy Carter. And look what his honesty got him - voted out after his first term in favor of a senile B movie actor, and reactionary governor.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 9:34 pm

beneficii wrote:
Moving on from that distraction, here is my post again:

beneficii wrote:
This country has the highest incarceration rate in the world and crime is at a 50-year old low. Over the past few years, there have been major protests over police brutality, especially against people of color. Trump lied and said crime is at a 50-year high and wants to step up police forces, incarceration, and unconstitutional policing policies such as stop and frisk, to make our incarceration rates and police brutality even worse.

That is problematic.

So, thus far taxpayer money will be going to a big ugly wall and giving the police even more leeway to become the people no one wants to call when there's an emergency or major dispute one might normally call the police for. If anything the police need a shorter leash.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 9:38 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
beneficii wrote:

beneficii wrote:
This country has the highest incarceration rate in the world and crime is at a 50-year old low. Over the past few years, there have been major protests over police brutality, especially against people of color. Trump lied and said crime is at a 50-year high and wants to step up police forces, incarceration, and unconstitutional policing policies such as stop and frisk, to make our incarceration rates and police brutality even worse.

That is problematic.

So, thus far taxpayer money will be going to a big ugly wall and giving the police even more leeway to become the people no one wants to call when there's an emergency or major dispute one might normally call the police for. If anything the police need a shorter leash.

Yes the run-for-profit prisons both ruin lives and waist billions of dollars.

If the Democrats had won in 2016, they would have done nothing to fix the run-for-profit prisons.

Notice how the Democrats were in power for 8 years and they didn't fix this problem.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 9:42 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
beneficii wrote:

beneficii wrote:

That is problematic.

The public won't just be paying for that damn wall to be built, but also to buy the private land all along the border where that damn thing is going to stand.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 11:31 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Ganondox wrote:
I disagree with Pence on everything, but at least he'll do his job.
That's what I'm afraid of.

If you knew anything about the federal government, you'd know that would be preferable.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 4:40 pm

Ganondox wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Ganondox wrote:
If you knew anything about the federal government, you'd know that would be preferable.
Why would that be preferable?

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 8:34 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Ganondox wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Ganondox wrote:
Why would that be preferable?

I'd rather have a leader with disagreeable views who never puts them into action, than a leader with disagreeable views who actually does.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 8:43 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Trump wouldn't be so bad if he didn't appoint politicians and judges from the extreme religious right. I believe they're attempting to have abortion banned.

Which is ridiculous since its the extreme religious methods of sex ed that lead to increased unwanted pregnancy.

Similar to the idiots who want to remove birth control pills from health insurance.

Also the vice president doesn't like condoms. Doesn't he realise condoms reduce the need for abortions?

So much for freedom in america. Looks like it will go down the drain if they have there way.

What confuses me are these people who are like 'this is a free country and freedom means I have the right to bear arms and have guns' one moment and the next are like 'no you are not free to chose what happens with your body, your not free to have sex and definitely not free to use some sort of control if you do'.

Also how can something be too modern when your living in the modern day :roll:

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 8:46 pm

Do we know whether risqué situations lead to sex, and whether sex leads to children, or not.

As it is covered, by property taxes, should people be thrown out, into the cold, at gunpoint.

Or, could you have reached these conclusions, on your own, without robbing anyone.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 8:52 pm

friedmacguffins wrote:
Do we know whether risqué situations lead to sex, and whether sex leads to children, or not.

As it is covered, by property taxes, should people be thrown out, into the cold, at gunpoint.

Or, could you have reached these conclusions, on your own, without robbing anyone.

I'm sorry what?

I hate to be the one to break the news but yes sex does lead to children. It's kinda the whole point of sex.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 9:55 pm

Alliekit wrote:
friedmacguffins wrote:

I'm sorry what?

I hate to be the one to break the news but yes sex does lead to children. It's kinda the whole point of sex.

I thought the whole point of sex was to get off. Have I been doing it wrong? :lol:

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 10:01 pm

Quote:
Condoms are too literal and too modern.

So, why am I needed.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 10:07 pm

wilburforce wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
friedmacguffins wrote:

I'm sorry what?

I thought the whole point of sex was to get off. Have I been doing it wrong? :lol:

Silly wilburforce your supposed to just lie down and think of England

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 10:10 pm

Alliekit wrote:
wilburforce wrote:

Silly wilburforce your supposed to just lie down and think of England

This guy is English:

Can I lie down and think of him--does that count? :P

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 10:20 pm

Why do you need my money, for this.