Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 3:34 am

Darmok wrote:
Uh-oh -- it's now being claimed various places that some of the Top Sekrit revelations in this story originated from a troll on 4Chan who successfully got them picked up by CNN & Co. This is going to be fun to watch. :mrgreen:

Most likely a 14 year old. There's too many tech-ignorant baby-boomers like Podesta involved who fall for obvious tricks.

Last edited by EzraS on 11 Jan 2017, 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 3:36 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
You can show people the truth all you want, but as long as they choose to be blind, it will mean nothing to them.

Talking to that guy who lives in your mirror again? I'd hate to be like that, always complaining about things that I do whenever other people do them without any sense of irony, it must be humiliating.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 4:01 am

Buzzfeed: These Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia

Quote:
The dossier, which is a collection of memos written over a period of months, includes specific, unverified, and potentially unverifiable allegations of contact between Trump aides and Russian operatives, and graphic claims of sexual acts documented by the Russians. BuzzFeed News reporters in the US and Europe have been investigating various alleged facts in the dossier but have not verified or falsified them.

Quote:
The documents have circulated for months and acquired a kind of legendary status among journalists, lawmakers, and intelligence officials who have seen them. Mother Jones writer David Corn referred to the documents in a late October column. BuzzFeed News reporters in the US and Europe have been investigating various alleged facts in the dossier but have not stood them up or knocked them down.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 5:19 am

androbot01 wrote:
CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

Quote:
Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

I knew there was a reason he refused to acknowledge the Russian hacks.

For me, CNN is no longer a reputable source.

Another thing, Obama rubbed elbows with so many idiots and thugs that if Trump wants to rub elbows with Putin, then more power to him. I wouldn't even care if Trump invited Putin to the White House for a big shindig and a brew-ha-ha. Trump also told China off so he's doing everything right in my book! :mrgreen: Next, he needs to set Iran straight and get our money back! Then it's on to building The Wall and getting rid of ObamaCare. News has it that Obama is refusing to leave Washington so he can do whatever he can to keep his "legacy" intact. :roll: He's such a fruitcake! It's time for Obama to pack up his things and get out of Dodge!

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

11 Jan 2017, 5:58 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Fake. News. Put the tin foil away.

No, fake news is Pizzagate, and the birther bullsh*t - stuff that the right eats up.

Yes, this is fake news and you are a ........... How can you whine about those things with Obama then believe any crap about Trump?

Buzzfeed and CNN are fake news and should not be taken seriously

Last edited by B19 on 12 Jan 2017, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.: name-calling

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 6:58 am

Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

No, fake news is Pizzagate, and the birther bullsh*t - stuff that the right eats up.

Yes, this is fake news and you are a tin foiler. How can you whine about those things with Obama then believe any crap about Trump?

I think whoever follows CNN hasn't read the history of the Cable News Network. In my opinion it's really a grade B news service that managed to make itself look credible to some and is obviously heavily leftist. I doubt Walter Cronkite would have worked for CNN, or Fox for that matter. Something like Buzzfeed seems as unreliable as a tabloid. Personally I always check out what BBC news has to say about situations like these, before going on to anything else.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:30 am

Trump wrote:
Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!

We'll see.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 9:03 am

What do you mean you'll see? The burden of proof falls on the accuser and this is sourced from Buzzfeed.com by way of unnamed sources. 4chan is taking credit for this, claiming it originated originally from some anon trolling neocon NeverTrumper Rick Wilson with the prospect of a Trump sex tape when then handed it off to CIA man Evan McMullin who handed it off to John McCain picking up the Russian narrative along the way. The story doesn't really even amount to much beyond the tabloid garbage, they claim that Russia cultivated Trump as a presidential candidate and showered him with gifts and favorable deals which he declined... Wikileaks looked at the document and declared it fake, the FBI investigated Trump's connections to Russia and found none.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 9:06 am

androbot01 wrote:
Trump wrote:
Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!

We'll see.

That's what they said in Salem, Massachusetts back in 1692 :P

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 9:18 am

Jacoby wrote:
What do you mean you'll see? The burden of proof falls on the accuser and this is sourced from Buzzfeed.com by way of unnamed sources. 4chan is taking credit for this, claiming it originated originally from some anon trolling neocon NeverTrumper Rick Wilson with the prospect of a Trump sex tape when then handed it off to CIA man Evan McMullin who handed it off to John McCain picking up the Russian narrative along the way. The story doesn't really even amount to much beyond the tabloid garbage, they claim that Russia cultivated Trump as a presidential candidate and showered him with gifts and favorable deals which he declined... Wikileaks looked at the document and declared it fake, the FBI investigated Trump's connections to Russia and found none.

Isn't that similar to the plot for the Manchurian Candidate?

Also I'm waiting for a Trump and Putin sex tape to surface next lol. Actually something more like allegations from an anonymous Interpol agent that Putin ran a sex slave prostution operation out of Trump hotels. I hope they just keep laying it on thicker and thicker. MOAR!!1!

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 9:44 am

EzraS wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Trump wrote:

We'll see.

It wouldn't work with Trump; his hair would keep him afloat.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 11:36 am

androbot01 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Trump wrote:

We'll see.

It wouldn't work with Trump; his hair would keep him afloat.

That's where he hides his tax records.

But seriously, there's nothing going on that looks anything like a media witch hunt

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:09 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
You can show people the truth all you want, but as long as they choose to be blind, it will mean nothing to them.

Talking to that guy who lives in your mirror again? I'd hate to be like that, always complaining about things that I do whenever other people do them without any sense of irony, it must be humiliating.

No, I'm actually talking about the guy in your mirror, it seems. You're so eager for Trump to destroy all us evil liberals that you won't consider that choosing to be on his side was a mistake that could backfire for the whole country.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:11 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Yes, this is fake news and you are a tin foiler. How can you whine about those things with Obama then believe any crap about Trump?

Uh... no. Guys in tin foil hats believe in Pizzagate, not in reports from intelligence operatives.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:20 pm

Who do you think leaked the Clinton information?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:53 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Who do you think leaked the Clinton information?

Russia, Trump, and friends, ultimately.