Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 9:57 am

This has to have been the most amazing press conference ever.

We now have a president elect who has bragged in public about the size of his penis and had to deny claims about engaging in urine related sexual activities.

Whether or not either of these statements are true of false is immaterial.

The simple fact that he has felt the need to defend himself in public against these claims is truely amazing part.

Can you even imagine Teddy Roosevelt having to say "these claims are false, I am a germaphobe" or "George H.W. Bush saying that "there is no problem down there, I guarantee it"?

All I can say is congratulations, you elected him.

You might want to look up the term "buyers remorse"

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

12 Jan 2017, 10:16 am

Already a thread on this in news and another about the bogus fake "intelligence" there too.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 10:18 am

Love the way he turned the media's own "fake news" weapon against them.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 10:47 am

As I said, it is immaterial wether these claims are true or false.

It is simply amazing that he felt the need to defend himself against these claims.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 10:49 am

Is this his pivot to act presidential?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 11:43 am

feral botanist wrote:

It is simply amazing that he felt the need to defend himself against these claims.

this is such a nonsensical belief

'Oh my god, look at these accusations against Trump! He must be impeached!'

*gets exposed as fraudulent and malicious*

'Hahaha look at Trump have a meltdown on twitter, he's so thin skinned'

this permanently offended crap is going to make you a permanent minority party

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 12:12 pm

You still have not addressed thi issue I raised.

It is simply amazing that he is a place where he feels he has to defend himself from these claims.

There were many bizarre claims against Obama, but they were from crackpots (see Trump, Donald J. And birtherism).

These claims are coming from the CIA and MI6.

You also might want to recall that Trump lost the popular vote and look up the definition of minority.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 12:25 pm

The Republicans are permanently offended at Obama and have been for 8 years, welcome to the shoe being on the other foot.

For the record though, this is a really dumb topic, I'm never going to judge someone on their alleged fetishes.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 12:30 pm

MDD123 wrote:
The Republicans are permanently offended at Obama and have been for 8 years, welcome to the shoe being on the other foot.

For the record though, this is a really dumb topic, I'm never going to judge someone on their alleged fetishes.

This not about his alledged fetishes. This is about the president elect being in a position where he has to say tjis type of thing is untrue.

If Trump were of sterling character, we would not have given this much thought.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 12:34 pm

Mikah wrote:

What is this obsession some right wingers have with 'the media'? you guys talk about it like its a collective organization with a specific agenda. Lol most media outlets are for profit, they just want to spread about juicy stories, exaggerations exist in both right wing and left leaning media outlets. The media isn't an organized collective with a particular political agenda, media outlets are largely businesses out to make money and get high ratings.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 12:39 pm

feral botanist wrote:
You still have not addressed thi issue I raised.

It is simply amazing that he is a place where he feels he has to defend himself from these claims.

There were many bizarre claims against Obama, but they were from crackpots (see Trump, Donald J. And birtherism).

These claims are coming from the CIA and MI6.

You also might want to recall that Trump lost the popular vote and look up the definition of minority.

What is amazing is that our intelligence agencies have been politicized and act this unprofessionally, that's the biggest swamp that needs draining. Laugh now but just wait until Trump gets his turn, I don't think it will be so funny then. Perhaps Hillary's connections with Saudi Arabia and China should be investigated, I believe they already are with the Clinton Foundation. Maybe a few vulnerable Democratic senators and treacherous Republicans need some bogus things leaked about them too. Trump should use every power Obama has used, no point rolling back with the executive orders or allowing filibusters now. Elections have consequences as we've been told. I think a lot of IRS audits need to be handed out...

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 12:46 pm

Jacoby wrote:

What is amazing is that our intelligence agencies have been politicized and act this unprofessionally, that's the biggest swamp that needs draining. Laugh now but just wait until Trump gets his turn

You mean like when FBI director Comy sent out his letter right before the election?

Have you found the definition of minoritu yet?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 12:48 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Mikah wrote:

What is this obsession some right wingers have with 'the media'? you guys talk about it like its a collective organization with a specific agenda. Lol most media outlets are for profit, they just want to spread about juicy stories, exaggerations exist in both right wing and left leaning media outlets. The media isn't an organized collective with a particular political agenda, media outlets are largely businesses out to make money and get high ratings.

Do you read the news, do you watch it? If you don't notice the left wing bias by the mainstream media in the US then either you don't want notice or you're just taking somebodies word for it, you define yourself as left wing but not left wing like the other left wingers which to me is seems pretty convoluted and indicative of you either poorly defining yourself or evidence of cognitive dissonance with your currently held views. Also, please, leftists whine more than anybody about the media. There has been basically a moral panic with these chicken littles about Drudge, Breitbart, Fox News, etc for years now! Hello! It was in this election that MSM dropped all vestiges of be objective and threw out all the rules of journalism, they admitted this themselves and have been exposed by Wikileaks for the partisan hacks they are. Did you read Wikileaks?

The media has always been important when it comes to politics, when other countries do what out media did in this cycle it isn't called a free and fair election. 'And we have to lecture others about democratic institutions?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 12:49 pm

feral botanist wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

What is amazing is that our intelligence agencies have been politicized and act this unprofessionally, that's the biggest swamp that needs draining. Laugh now but just wait until Trump gets his turn

You mean like when FBI director Comy sent out his letter right before the election?

Have you found the definition of minoritu yet?

You should be thanking Comey, he's the only reason Hillary isn't in jail

It's too bad the FBI isn't a democracy...

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 12:53 pm

feral botanist wrote:

So when they were clamoring on and on with questions about it, he wasn't supposed to give an answer?

And if he doesn't answer or reply to false allegations, then that just gets interpreted as him having something to hide.

That's the typical witch hunt standard; if they float they're guilty, if they sink and drown, they're innocent. In other words, either way they lose.

Last edited by EzraS on 12 Jan 2017, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 12:54 pm

feral botanist wrote:

All I can say is congratulations, you elected him.

You might want to look up the term "buyers remorse"

The signs of who he is, and will always be was there all along, and so clear for everyone to see.