Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

cricketman123
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jan 2017, 4:00 pm

Hello, what time of day do you get up at night? I get up about 6:50am at the moment to get ready for college. I do like early mornings and seeing the country and the surrounding areas wake up and the day getting going, what does everyone else like. I think if i ever went on holiday i would get up early and start feeling the atmosphere of the morning and i would not be wasting the day in bed

Fraser_1990
Toucan
Toucan

12 Jan 2017, 4:03 pm

I hate mornings. I really hate mornings. I'm awake, but i'm not quite awake. I stay up late most nights. Not because I really want to, but because I can't get to sleep easily. Even when I do sleep for a reasonable number of hours, I never feel like I have. Perhaps I would like my mornings more if I actually slept properly, but that never seems to happen.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 4:08 pm

I am a complete night person. I wish I wasn't though -- morning people get along better in the world.

There Are Four Lights!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 4:44 pm

Darmok wrote:
I am a complete night person. I wish I wasn't though -- morning people get along better in the world.

^^^^
This

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

BeggingTurtle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 5:16 pm

Morning person, but tend to stay up late.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 5:18 pm

I hate mornings, I am nocturnal.

Hippygoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jan 2017, 5:22 pm

It's hard to tell because I can't remember the last time I wasn't exhausted. I think I'm a morning person, because although it's hard to get up, once I'm out there really early I love it. So few people, and so much wildlife about. :)

liveandrew
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jan 2017, 5:30 pm

I get up at 6:20 weekdays and bed at around midnight. On Saturdays, up at 8:20 and in bed sometime between 1am and 3am then up at around 9am on the Sunday morning.

So, I guess I'm a morning person who likes to stay up a little late. I need about six hours sleep but can cope with less.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 46 of 200

Listener of all things noisy, viewer of all things bloody, writer of all things sh*t.

NikNak
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Jan 2017, 5:52 pm

I absolutely love the feeling and atmosphere of early mornings. I'm not sure how to describe it... it's almost like how you might experience a happy nostalgia? I think I probably feel particularly good because on the rare occasions I'm actually experiencing this is when I've managed to get myself up and out?
Either way, as long as nothing is making me anxious (an impending task) then I love this time of day. I just rarely get to see it as I tend to sleep most of the day and surf the web and watch TV the rest of the time unless I'm in a more productive mode :/

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 6:19 pm

Hmm, I'm neither. I hate getting up in the mornings, particulaly for work. But I also hate going to bed too late at night.

I do like the morning atmosphere once I'm up, and spring and summer mornings are lovely. I don't like the dark.

Fraser_1990
Toucan
Toucan

12 Jan 2017, 6:27 pm

Yeah, I think weather and climate play a part. When I wake up in the summer and the low sunrise is shining in, I actually quite like it. Gives me a warm fuzzy calm feeling. Winters are absolutely the worst through. Darkness and coldness = don't want to get out of bed.

TechnicallyCalm
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Jan 2017, 6:43 pm

It can go either way for me.

It all depends on my sleep schedule. Since I can get up early and can be just fine. But most of the time no matter how much sleep I get I have a hard time in the morning.

Belushi87
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Jan 2017, 7:48 pm

I'm a night person. I stay up really late and wake up really late. I have nothing going on. My life is really boring so my days are open to do whether. If I'm not doing anything then I'll just sleep and watch TV.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 8:11 pm

Night person. The sun just set here, thank god.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 8:47 pm

Night person because my circadian rhythm is backwards.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

12 Jan 2017, 8:52 pm

It's varied at different times in my life but I've developed into quite the morning person now, usually I wake up somewhere between 4 and 6.