23 Dec 2007, 3:17 pm

I don't really like theme parks but I loove carnivals

Something about them always make me so happy :D

MikeInVa
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Dec 2007, 8:14 pm

coolstertothecore wrote:
I love rides but I hate theme parks. I hate queueing for things and having to stand next to those wasp nest bins that they have at Alton Towers. I hate the sh***y food and the people everywhere too.

However, I love rollercoasters. I don't so much like the rides that just make you sick like the waltzers and the tea cups. I prefer ones that feel dangerous, but have lots of safety harnesses. :-)

Well AT is one of the UK's more popular parks when compared to some of the others so it's no suprise that they're pretty busy.Sure the food at most parks stinks & is over priced but there's not much you can really do other than eat it.

riverotter
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 3:49 pm

I hate stuff like Six Flags or Disney anything. I used to have to go to places like that- ewwww. I do love the State Fair though (looking at the animals and agricultural products, etc) but I go early in the day on a weekday and leave before the massive hordes arrive.

mel01
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jan 2008, 10:55 pm

i like nthe rrides and the candy floss and the lights,not the noise though

Ginap73
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jan 2008, 3:56 pm

I love theme parks. Disneyland and Calif adventure are great. However I like fast rides like space mountain and muholland madness but anything that spins or goes upside down i do not like. I went on the Rockets in Tomorrowland last month and it was pure torture.

We are going back in the next week or so, we have passes there.