Inauguration Entertainers Receive Death Threats

Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 9:18 pm

EzraS wrote:
So you're saying only white people are capable of making such determinations? Interesting.

predominantly, lets face it, the number of African Americans marching at tea party rallies was something close to zero

EzraS wrote:
Not necessary since I've said the same thing in other threads. Of course that means I'm a white boy. Apparently if I were any other race I couldn't come to such a conclusion.

nothing wrong with being a white boy ;)

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 9:24 pm

cyberdad wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Stop being racist towards whites. It's offensive.

Oh please, it's a little hard to be "racist" to myself

The statement was correct in that those suspicious of the left are predominantly white. The 9% of Trump voters who are black Asian or Latino were probably already GOP voters because they agree with neo-capitalist philosophy or a religious fundementalists who fear communism (i.e. Cubans and Filipinos)

The voting demographic for both Democrat and Republican is predominantly white. The majority of leftists protesters/rioters being filmed out in the streets also appear to be white. So what is it you're trying to say again?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 11:10 pm

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

The statement was correct in that those suspicious of the left are predominantly white. The 9% of Trump voters who are black Asian or Latino were probably already GOP voters because they agree with neo-capitalist philosophy or a religious fundementalists who fear communism (i.e. Cubans and Filipinos)

The voting demographic for both Democrat and Republican is predominantly white. The majority of leftists protesters/rioters being filmed out in the streets also appear to be white. So what is it you're trying to say again?

It's like comparing choc/vanilla swirl Vs vanilla

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 12:01 am

Raptor wrote:
MDD123 wrote:
Raptor wrote:
MDD123 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Raptor wrote:
People are now seeing the left for what they are...

I assume you mean white Americans

Engineers too, and veterans, we also have some entrepreneurs on the left.

They wod be a minority...

That's pure speculation on your part.

Well, on the planet I live on engineers, veterans, and entrepreneurs that identify as liberal are definitely a minority. It's actually difficult to imagine it being any different.

Just a wordier speculation.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 1:29 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

It's like comparing choc/vanilla swirl Vs vanilla

It's like comparing facts vs metaphors.