I may be interested in an older woman

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 7:58 pm

By older here, I mean one or decades my own age. I may have fun talking to an older woman because she would tell me what it was like to grow up in the older days before I was born. I am a mostly 90s kid (and became a teenager in 2004), but I would love to bond with someone who was a 80s or 90s kid/teen. So this fascination is more like an intellectual/emotional attraction rather than a physical attraction. For those who have a partner older by a decade or two, what is it like?

Also, I'm interested in knowing where women that age hang out.

Can anyone also relate to this idea?

Lockeye
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jan 2017, 11:08 pm

What being with older woman is like is not monolithic, and I say this as having gone out with multiple women a decade or more older than myself.

Try to imagine her as what she would have been like at your age at her time, which will give you a better idea of her personality, likes, interests, etc.

In general but not always the case in my experience, older women are more upfront and honest than younger women, and don't waste as much time 'playing games' if they are NT. However I've been with an older woman that was less mature than women her own age as well. Your experience will vary depending on the person you are going out with.

Older women don't have just one hangout, they are as varied as any other woman. One older woman I met at a spiritual workshop, another liked going out dancing, another likes restaurants, another likes to stay at home together who I found online.