Things That You Rarely or Ever Hear From the Main-Stream

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 5:31 am

1) Most of the people in the world have still never heard of the Tear-Drop Memorial.

Even most of the people of Bayonne, New Jersey, are not aware of its existence!

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 5:37 am

I didn't know about it!

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 5:42 am

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_the_ ... _Terrorism

Was there any media coverage when it was presented? Putin was here with President Clinton was in office back in 2006.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 5:59 am

Hardly any coverage, even if the sources that claim that there was nation-wide coverage had any truth to their claims, according to the book «Arrogance» by Bernard Goldberg (a conservative author who is a media-insider and is actively exposing media liberal-bias), most-likely any «national-coverage» was probably hidden on page 17 in a one-paragraph column anyway rather than ever reaching front-page news-status.

Also, were that not biased enough, the art-work on the wall depicting Putin was removed...

...most-likely some time early 2012CE or even before as can be evidenced by the date of when this was uploaded...

Don't you want to add a #2 of things the main-stream never tells you about to this thread or shall I do #2 ?
P.S./Disclaimer: I am not a conservative but I sure as hell am not gullible enough to be a liberal.

nurseangela wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_the_Struggle_Against_World_Terrorism

Was there any media coverage when it was presented? Putin was here with President Clinton was in office back in 2006.