Page 214 of 214 [ 3415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 210, 211, 212, 213, 214

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2018, 9:26 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
RainbowUnion wrote:
I actually doubt this very much. First, she seemed to have a friendly relationship with the mods, who are way to NT friendly. Frankly I don't like having *ANY* NTs here, I mean this is OUR place away from THEM, but one who wants to deport liberals Nazi style?

Personally, I hope that there are NTs here. I want them to see how smart I am.

Sure thing Socrates.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2018, 9:43 pm

EzraS wrote:
The thing is most everything is labeled offensive if it doesn't fit within a certain narrative. The person offering dissenting opinions is regarded as offensive under most any circumstances.

You are being frustratingly vague, as usual.

What sorts of dissenting opinions are you talking about? If someone says that whites are genetically predisposed to intelligence, I call that racism. If someone says that clergymen should be allowed to preach against homosexuality while retaining their tax-exempt status, I am going to call that homophobia. If someone insists that Muslims worship the Devil, I am going to call that Islamophobia.

Quote:
Eventually people get tired of the unreasoning vitriol and leave. Which I'm sure is the whole idea behind it.

Boo hoo.

The real world is full of vitriol. I get yelled at when I don't work hard enough. That's life. In the real world, getting a job is brutal, getting through school is brutal, getting laid is brutal and arguing is brutal. That's life.

If you can't handle vitriol, that's your problem.

Conservatives spew vitriol too. In the past, conservatives have called me an "idiot communist", a "mangina", a "soyboy", an "anti-white racist", an "SJW" and a dozen other things. None of it gets to me because conservatives are just a bunch of eukaryotic cell colonies. I don't need to look for emotional weight in their gibberish.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2018, 10:08 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
EzraS wrote:
The thing is most everything is labeled offensive if it doesn't fit within a certain narrative. The person offering dissenting opinions is regarded as offensive under most any circumstances.

You are being frustratingly vague, as usual.

What sorts of dissenting opinions are you talking about? If someone says that whites are genetically predisposed to intelligence, I call that racism. If someone says that clergymen should be allowed to preach against homosexuality while retaining their tax-exempt status, I am going to call that homophobia. If someone insists that Muslims worship the Devil, I am going to call that Islamophobia.

Nothing vague in my statement Socrates. Most everything. Under most any circumstances.

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Quote:
Eventually people get tired of the unreasoning vitriol and leave. Which I'm sure is the whole idea behind it.

Boo hoo.

The real world is full of vitriol. I get yelled at when I don't work hard enough. That's life. In the real world, getting a job is brutal, getting through school is brutal, getting laid is brutal and arguing is brutal. That's life.

If you can't handle vitriol, that's your problem.

Conservatives spew vitriol too. In the past, conservatives have called me an "idiot communist", a "mangina", a "soyboy", an "anti-white racist", an "SJW" and a dozen other things. None of it gets to me because conservatives are just a bunch of eukaryotic cell colonies. I don't need to look for emotional weight in their gibberish.

You're still getting get to and get tired of confused.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 11:12 am

I still don't understand why conservatives can't handle "harsh language".

Conservatives One Minute: "People who accept government assistance are ret*d, useless parasites! If you want enough food to live, you need to get off your fat ass and stop being a p****!" :twisted:
Next Minute: "Stop saying mean things about America! I am so offended!" :cry:

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 11:21 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
I still don't understand why conservatives can't handle "harsh language".

Conservatives One Minute: "People who accept government assistance are ret*d, useless parasites! If you want enough food to live, you need to get off your fat ass and stop being a p****!" :twisted:
Next Minute: "Stop saying mean things about America! I am so offended!" :cry:

Can you give citation of who else besides you wrote that? Or are you just putting up a strawman to knock own?

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 12:33 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
RainbowUnion wrote:
I actually doubt this very much. First, she seemed to have a friendly relationship with the mods, who are way to NT friendly. Frankly I don't like having *ANY* NTs here, I mean this is OUR place away from THEM, but one who wants to deport liberals Nazi style?

Personally, I hope that there are NTs here. I want them to see how smart I am.

I don't like them here for many reasons, first and foremost because they think NT privlige exists even here. Look at how Omniel treats AssP--like hes some child she can scold.

"It must be understood, that neither by word nor deed had I given Fortunato cause to doubt my good-will. I continued as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile was at the thought of his immolation."

Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

02 May 2018, 2:04 pm

RainbowUnion wrote:
sly279 wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
i was friends with angela via pm. we shared with each other about our schooling. i haven't heard from her in a while.

I suspect she was banned

I actually doubt this very much. First, she seemed to have a friendly relationship with the mods, who are way to NT friendly...she was a well established veteran and there would have been warnings and of suspensions before an outright banning.

What I think did happen is that she just got sick of the place.

You must be joking.

Angela had an utterly terrible relationship with the mod team. She hated us even more than she hated liberals. She was convinced that we kept giving her warnings because of her political views, when the simple truth was she kept getting warnings because she kept saying horrible things to people.

She received more formal warnings than any other user in WrongPlanet history (5), and she'd previously had a month-long ban. She received a permanent ban for a truly disgusting remark.

Now, given that this thread has devolved into 1) discussion of a banned user, and 2) personal attacks, I'm going to lock this thread.