Page 1 of 214 [ 3415 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 214  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 6:11 pm

This thread was made to be about America's new President and what he is doing for our Country.

On his first day, President Trump went to meet with the CIA. (Hey, that rhymed!) :mrgreen:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/21/tru ... iraqs-oil/

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 6:44 pm

I didn't vote for the guy, but I hope he is able to become a great president.

And congrats to our conservatives on your victory.

I may be liberal, but I want the best for our country, no matter who's at the wheel.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 6:50 pm

Well, I wrote to President-Elect Trump last month to ask him to help with implementing a true re-education and re-habilitation programme that would make all crimes become a thing of the past, but I might have more luck getting Vladimir Putin to get such a program implemented, according to Edgar Cayce prophecy anyway (I am still working on translating my letters to him before I submit follow-up letters to be able to explain everything in-detail and to make sure that I have all of my claims backed up by scientifically verifiable references... they should have a Remote-Viewing division of their own over in Russia that can confirm the truths of which I need to communicate in order to finally bring permanent peace and freedom to absolutely everybody on earth once and for all).

Donald J. Trump needs to disband all of those alphabet-agencies, regardless of whether they are the CIA, the FBI, the FED, the FDA, the DOJ, the DHS, and especially CNN (and maybe even ABC and NBC and CBS and whatever else that may induce PMS), and for there to be only «benign» departments in existence, rather than regulatory or controlling or punitive, basically anything and everything that causes harm needs to go anyway as they are all subsumed by the SUC (Screw-U-Citizen).

P.S.: I still need to move to Kansas, perhaps to an area with plenty of job-opportunities or where I can quickly establish a decent base of clients for my business-services/activities, and plenty of farmland where I can barter to eat! I might have another idea though. Dost thou need... a butler ? A business-advisor ? A surrogate-son ? How much extra room you got for setting up a business-section of your house where I can organise all of these books & other products that I need to continue selling ?

nurseangela wrote:
This thread was made to be about America's new President and what he is doing for our Country.

On his first day, President Trump went to meet with the CIA. (Hey, that rhymed!) :mrgreen:

Last edited by Ban-Dodger on 21 Jan 2017, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 6:54 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
I didn't vote for the guy, but I hope he is able to become a great president.

And congrats to our conservatives on your victory.

I may be liberal, but I want the best for our country, no matter who's at the wheel.

Thank you, Miss X. Btw, I mentioned in another thread that you are one of the best moderators here and have always been fair to me even when I made a boo boo. Keep up the good work. :mrgreen:

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 9:19 pm

The fake news continues, but Trump's people continue to push back -- good for them.

Today, Sean Spicer, Donald Trump’s White House Press Secretary, delivered a statement updating the public about the President’s activities and it was as fiery as a tweet from President Trump. To begin with, Spicer slammed the media for it’s “false reporting” of Trump.

He pointed out that a reporter had tweeted that Martin Luther King’s bust had been removed. Moments later it was proven to be false and the reporter responded by saying that a secret service member must’ve been standing in the way of it. Spicer also commented on a picture that’s gone viral supposedly pointing out a small attendance for President Trump’s inauguration by saying that this is the first time that floor covering has been used to protect the grass. Crowd numbers were released but the National Park Service does not disclose this information. He then went on to explain the new information that had been provided, which showed that “this was the largest audience to witness an inauguration, period.”

Spicer also informed that President Trump met with the CIA and he was greeted with a five minute standing ovation. There were thousands of employees in attendance and President Trump is said to have told them that “he has their back.”

Senate Democrats were also slammed in the statement. He noted that a CIA Director was sadly not in attendance because Senate Democrats are stalling the nomination of Mike Pompeo because they are “playing politics with national security.”

“That is what you guys should be writing and covering,” Spicer told the press and saying that dishonesty in the media makes things difficult.

Spicer also informed that Trump spoke to Prime Minister Trudeau from Canada, he spoke to Enrique Peña Nieto of Mexico about trade and immigration, and that Trump has scheduled a meeting with the United Kingdom’s Theresa May in Washington this Friday.

http://shark-tank.com/2017/01/21/sean-s ... statement/

There Are Four Lights!

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 9:57 pm

And I say NT's need to stop trespassing where they don't belong - Wrong Planet.

Datalis
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jan 2017, 10:00 pm

redrobin62 wrote:

That's very rude. I'm high functioning and I voted for him. I'm on SSI, but I don't want to stay that way. I don't like the idea of the government playing the role of my parent. By the way, welfare is a form of government slavery. Destroy the economy and make it so more and more people rely on The State. It is a form of economic slavery.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 10:18 pm

redrobin62 wrote:

And how would voting for Trump automatically make someone an NT?
Take your time and be specific please.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 10:27 pm

Datalis wrote:
redrobin62 wrote:

That's very rude. I'm high functioning and I voted for him. I'm on SSI, but I don't want to stay that way. I don't like the idea of the government playing the role of my parent. By the way, welfare is a form of government slavery. Destroy the economy and make it so more and more people rely on The State. It is a form of economic slavery.

You do know you personally can't survive without SSI, don't you?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 10:31 pm

Well, the world doesn't seem to have ended, stopped spinning, etc, which is nice.

Datalis
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jan 2017, 10:38 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Datalis wrote:
redrobin62 wrote:

That changes soon, as I will no longer need it. I didn't say it wasn't needed. It IS needed, but only because of economic situations. If we had a strong economy and a strong dollar, less and less people would need it; including myself. Think about how much cheaper housing used to be, how much easier it was to own a car, ect. We USED to have a strong currency and we no longer do. This is done by design.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 11:17 pm

redrobin62 wrote:

Well that was rude. Why are you so afraid of little ole me? We all know that I'm an angel. :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 11:19 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Datalis wrote:
redrobin62 wrote:

Why would you say such a thing? He's going to school and personally, yes, he will be able to get off of it - as long as he doesn't listen to people like you!

Darn, I flunked.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 11:42 pm

Datalis wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Datalis wrote:
redrobin62 wrote:

That changes soon, as I will no longer need it. I didn't say it wasn't needed. It IS needed, but only because of economic situations. If we had a strong economy and a strong dollar, less and less people would need it; including myself. Think about how much cheaper housing used to be, how much easier it was to own a car, ect. We USED to have a strong currency and we no longer do. This is done by design.

Then do you expect to be able to get a job, despite the fact that employers are allowed to be picky about who they hire? Are you expecting whatever reason that keeps you from being employed to just magically vanish?
Caring about people in need is not any sort of slavery.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 11:45 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Datalis wrote:
redrobin62 wrote:

Why would you say such a thing? He's going to school and personally, yes, he will be able to get off of it - as long as he doesn't listen to people like you!

I sincerely hope he can find a great job after he graduates. But if he suffers from anxiety, or some other reason why he needs to be on SSI, it isn't going to magically disappear.
And what of those who aren't able to raise themselves off of public support? Are they just supposed to die?

Datalis
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jan 2017, 11:54 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Datalis wrote:
redrobin62 wrote:

Thank you.