Alternative Facts and American Carnage

Page 5 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 1:57 pm

Ever notice that, when someone criticizes Trump, one of his a**hole followers always pops his head in and says, "But Obama did this" or "Hillary did that." Such unnecessary, disdainful distractions are completely off the f*cking point, yet they make them every time. No one's fooled; their "distraction" rhetoric is just a sign of them being shoved up against the wall with NO REASONABLE RETORT in place.

TRUMP. WILL. FAIL.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 7:38 pm

Lets just hope Obama and Mo Farah can trump up enough noble peace prizes and gold medals to secure a permanent visa entry to the states as the time for poor sentiment has passed.
Then again, Ivanka' holy sweet tooth might have made Michelle yearn for the tropics or the Bahama's or even yet, her husbands birthplace of Hawaii which will then force him to the back of the queue for foreign exports, rather than compliment the liberal idea that climate change is a two sided agreement lost overall by the countless dictators that stand to rule the free world.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2017, 9:18 am

Let me see if I understand
Implications and imprecations from preachers doing the usual will teach only the ineducable?