Asked a girl to Starbucks, told she was married

Page 4 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,007
Location: Australia

25 Jan 2017, 5:07 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
You deserve nothing but hostility, Outrider.


Why?

You are yet to present any argument, or reason for that matter, in which I am a 'creep'.

Explain yourself, and provide some semblance of evidence. Otherwise you're just spouting bullsht without backing up what you say.

I'm posting videos of men approaching women. Apparently that shows I'm a 'creep'? For what reason?

That I enjoy watching videos of men approaching women, because it gives me confidence when perfectly average men can get numbers and even if they get rejected, they are rejected politely?

And as do you.

Nearly every post I've ever seen you make on this entire website has been brief, dismissive, pessimistic, bitter. No, no realist, but pessimist. Boo is a realist and has actually responded to me civilly instead of flinging around insults.

You have never contributed anything useful or constructive to this website, probably not in your life either, for that matter, which is a complete shame. I've at the least given advice, encourage people to get out of their comfort zones to try and meet people, and all you've ever done is shot down, well, everyone. I also volunteer, but I'm not going to stroke my ego so I won't speak of it.

I've also tried to be polite to you in the past aside from the occassional smart alecness that any 17/18 year old would give, and I give it to anyone, not just you, but it is clear no matter how well anyone here treats you, you do not follow the golden rule as they may.

Of all people I'm the one here that thinks people have every right to complain on internet forums, but you show actual aggression towards others.

Also, of all people I believe in free speech on all websites, so long as discussions remain civil.

You have continued to throw negative insults toward me and claim I 'deserve' hostility. No one deserves hosility unless they show it themselves.

Since you continue to show me hostility when I have already politely asked you to stop and think about starting to make positive contributions to a support forum for Autistic sufferers, it is clear you deserve to get your a55 kicked.
Not by me personally, even though I could do it myself, but by someone.

I repeat, a man or woman saying "Hi, how are you today" in broad daylight in an open, public space when they are not in a hurry or busy is not harassment, it is not hostile nor aggressive, it might annoy people but if it makes you extremely rather than only moderately uncomfortable or angry that someone sitting next to you says "Hi, how are you today" at daytime in a cafe, then that's on you and you're at fault there.

There are plenty of people who have said hello to me first.

Elderly men and women mainly, a few middle-aged people, etc. and yes, girls have flirted with me. I wouldn't dare see a girl saying hi to me because she's physically attracted to me as 'harassment'.

No matter how much you want to wish it were harassment, or disrespectful or rude, it is not. It's rude if the person interrupts what you're doing when you're clearly busy.

It only becomes wrong when the man inappropriately touches her without consent, when he invades her personal space, when he makes sexually explicit comments, follows her, doesn't listen to her initial rejection, etc.

There are actually women and men in this world who would be flattered if someone approached them and asked for their number, even if they aren't personally interested. There are some people so lonely in this world, an average looking person saying hi to them and asking how they are could very well make their day.

Who are we to discourage anyone from trying to initiate conversation with strangers and actually build social connections in the world?

It doesn't even have to be about men approaching women for romantic intentions, but that's still a part of it.

Anyway, if you really have such a problem with men approaching women for sexual or romantic intentions, then it seems like this woman would be a great match for you.

She also strikes me as a 'monster' as well, just like you (not a personal attack, I just agree with your personal description of yourself):



ALLIEKIT, that sounds like a perfectly valid reason to say you have a boyfriend before a man 'asks you out' or for sex.



Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Dec 2015
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,951

25 Jan 2017, 5:25 am

Oh really? You could kick my ass could you? And what pray tell, leads you to the conclusion that I am some kind of easily dominatable weakling?



Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,007
Location: Australia

25 Jan 2017, 5:46 am

Of all the things you chose to respond to, that's all you pick-out specifically?

I don't assume that, I assume you are an average early 20 something in strength and size who casually weightlifts, hopefully for strength and not just sh*tty hypertrophy.

If you're fata55, even better. So long as you don't grab the lean and faster 18 year old, you'd tire out easily and have much less speed.

I have been seriously weightlifting since 16, and have undertaken both functional training and hypertrophy for size.

I'm 173cm and 75kg atm, according to family and friends having an already filled-out body similar to that of a 20 year old.

You have been a couch potato, your own words, since you were 21 or so.

You have stated in the past all you do is study, lift weights in the afternoon, mod some computer games, etc.

I have my sedentary days as well aside from the 2 hrs of lifting, but every weekend for the last year or so have been doing parkour and tree climbing that has given me more functional strength.

On the grip strength tests I come up within the 80th percentile, meaning only 20% of people my age are equal or stronger in grip strength.

The strength differences between 18 and early 20's are existent but not all that great, it's much different than say an 18 year old taking on a man in his mid 30s who not only has years more exposure to testosterone, but much more size and mass on average due to middle aged spread, and more functional strength, especially if they have a hands-on job.

An average 18 year old could take on an average 22 year old with moderate to high difficulty, it's certainly not an even match but it would be arrogant to think if you were 22 that you would kick most 18 year old's a55es when they'd likely have more of a chance than you realize. I wouldn't think I can kick an 18 year olds a55 unless I was particularly strong and sizable and had at least 8 years on them, as in about 25-30, of which I assume you don't.

They may not have as much muscle or functional strength but keep in mind their stamina, reflexes, durability is likely equal or near-equal to your own, and if they weigh less due to less mass they would also have more speed.

18 year olds are late/post pubescent and essentially very close to reaching peak bone density, peak stamina/reflexes/durability, peak natural strength, and 18-20 year olds actually have peak tesosterone levels.

It's a matter of a 100% developed young adult vs. an 90% developed person.

I can also show multiple videos of teenagers successfully overpowering adult men, both participants being of various ages and fitness levels. It's really not that far-fetched.

In my spare time I practice amateur boxing, specifically researching moves and form and correcting whenever I can, and for self-defence I have taught myself and practiced on actual persons multiple grappling chokeholds that have successfully worked, with them putting up moderate resistance but still going easy on me as they're my older uncles, etc.

Maybe you're particularly muscular for your age in size and strength, if so, I don't see anything wrong with making an uneven match a little more fair by bringing a weapon.



Last edited by Outrider on 25 Jan 2017, 6:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,860
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

25 Jan 2017, 5:46 am

Alliekit wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Outrider, stop approaching strangers - it's stupid. It will not work, and these PUA videos are often filtered and staged.

Alliekit, stop pre-rejecting guys who haven't even asked you out yet - it's also stupid. You can always mention your fiancee casually without sounding as a warning or rejection.


When it's drunk guys putting their arms round you and stuff it's the only way they will stop. I hate being touched by strangers as it is.


That's totally different.



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,860
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

25 Jan 2017, 5:50 am

O boy, too much Testosterone display going on here, I am seeing hair growing here.

Image


what?



Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,007
Location: Australia

25 Jan 2017, 5:54 am

Lol thanks for lightening up this thread.

He should just stop.

He is yet to contribute an half decent advice, unlike you and I, Boo, and seems to just want to come here to mock people.



Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Dec 2015
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,951

25 Jan 2017, 6:15 am

Outrider wrote:
Of all the things you chose to respond to, that's all you pick-out specifically?


Because the rest was boring and I don't care. This particular comment of yours peeked my interest; it's the sort of thing a dumb jock would say. I'm curious to see the mentality behind it. Also as Boo so put it; testosterone. Sue me.

Outrider wrote:
I don't assume that, I assume you are an average early 20 something in strength and size who casually weightlifts, hopefully for strength and not just sh*tty hypertrophy.


Functional strength all the way. I don't care about becoming a sexy hunk.

Outrider wrote:
I have been seriously weightlifting since 16, and have undertaken both functional training and hypertrophy for size.

I'm 173cm and 75kg atm, according to family and friends having an already filled-out body similar to that of a 20 year old.

You have been a couch potato, your own words, since you were 21 or so.

You have stated in the past all you do is study, lift weights in the afternoon, mod some computer games, etc.

I have my sedentary days as well aside from the 2 hrs of lifting, but every weekend for the last year or so have been doing parkour and tree climbing that has given me more functional strength.


I can't believe you'd actually commit stuff I said to memory. I care so little about you I barely remember what we've even been arguing about in this thread now. Something about being a pervert?

There is one thing I remember you posting though. You let slip that your strength levels were at beginner levels and that you basically had to start from scratch. This wasn't all that long ago. Now unless you're taking drugs, you probably haven't caught up to me who has been going ahead quite steadily the entire time I've been lifting.

Another thing, a lot of what I say is exaggerated, or vague, or a half-truth, or a generalization. I was never actually a couch potato; I've always exercises semi-regularly. I just didn't do as much as I should have been doing. "Couch potato" seemed appropriate enough to get the point across. And I exercise a lot more now than I did in the past.

Outrider wrote:
Maybe you're particularly muscular for your age in size and strength, if so, I don't see anything wrong with making an uneven match a little more fair by bringing a weapon.


That's very dishonourable. An unfair fight is a worthless one.

I'm not going to dispute your claims that an average 18 year-old isn't too far behind an average 20 year-old. That's obviously true.

I spent a few years doing Karate. I'm rusty now, but I could take it up again. Your "amateur boxing in spare time" isn't exactly going to make you a world-class fighter, neither does a few years in Karate, but nothing you've said has impressed me. I think you're just getting emotional over me disliking.



Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Dec 2015
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,951

25 Jan 2017, 6:16 am

Outrider wrote:
Lol thanks for lightening up this thread.

He should just stop.

He is yet to contribute an half decent advice, unlike you and I, Boo, and seems to just want to come here to mock people.


You're the one who started this with your smartass "how has that worked for you" response. And you're the one who started talking about getting into fisticuffs over it.



AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jan 2008
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,034
Location: The Landmass between N.O. and Mobile

25 Jan 2017, 6:22 am

Outrider wrote:
Lol thanks for lightening up this thread.

He should just stop.

He is yet to contribute an half decent advice, unlike you and I, Boo, and seems to just want to come here to mock people.

He's just a miserable, little hater. I wouldn't dignify his posts with a response.

Of COURSE you can approach strangers. Effectiveness will depend on a number of factors, particularly how you set up meeting someone. I've asked a married woman for her phone number with her husband RIGHT THERE. I'm not interested in dating her, obviously, but just want to point out certain things CAN be done. I've struck up convos with women in the park. It CAN be done. I've seduced women IAR. It CAN be done. That's not commentary on ethics, I'm not proud of some things in my past, but these things CAN and DO happen. I hope you make better decisions in life than I did. But haters are either in it for the lulz or they just want everyone else to be bitter, miserable, tiny, and insignificant just like they are.

We have more important things to do with our time than to answer to this garbage.



Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Dec 2015
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,951

25 Jan 2017, 6:25 am

AngelRho wrote:
Outrider wrote:
Lol thanks for lightening up this thread.

He should just stop.

He is yet to contribute an half decent advice, unlike you and I, Boo, and seems to just want to come here to mock people.

He's just a miserable, little hater. I wouldn't dignify his posts with a response.

Of COURSE you can approach strangers. Effectiveness will depend on a number of factors, particularly how you set up meeting someone. I've asked a married woman for her phone number with her husband RIGHT THERE. I'm not interested in dating her, obviously, but just want to point out certain things CAN be done. I've struck up convos with women in the park. It CAN be done. I've seduced women IAR. It CAN be done. That's not commentary on ethics, I'm not proud of some things in my past, but these things CAN and DO happen. I hope you make better decisions in life than I did. But haters are either in it for the lulz or they just want everyone else to be bitter, miserable, tiny, and insignificant just like they are.

We have more important things to do with our time than to answer to this garbage.


You're the guy who openly promoted cheating. Why shouldn't I be a "hater" towards that kind of mentality?



Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2016
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,182
Location: England

25 Jan 2017, 6:51 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Outrider, stop approaching strangers - it's stupid. It will not work, and these PUA videos are often filtered and staged.

Alliekit, stop pre-rejecting guys who haven't even asked you out yet - it's also stupid. You can always mention your fiancee casually without sounding as a warning or rejection.


When it's drunk guys putting their arms round you and stuff it's the only way they will stop. I hate being touched by strangers as it is.


That's totally different.


Sorry I don't always explain myself well



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,860
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

25 Jan 2017, 10:34 am

Guys... guys!!

This is not the way to resolve conflicts in an adult mature way!


What adult men as you are supposed to do in this case.....








.... a deathmatch paintball round!! With rainbow ammo of course.



Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Dec 2015
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,951

25 Jan 2017, 11:16 am

[email protected] the NEET internet tough guy, implying I've never contributed anything to anybody because of what I say on a website that has consistently irritated me.

I'm done talking to autistics. Forever.



TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,121
Location: Hampshire

25 Jan 2017, 12:07 pm

Sabreclaw wrote:
[email protected] the NEET internet tough guy, implying I've never contributed anything to anybody because of what I say on a website that has consistently irritated me.

I'm done talking to autistics. Forever.

How dare you mock the supreme gentleman!


_________________
Yours sincerely, some dude.


TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,121
Location: Hampshire

25 Jan 2017, 12:08 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Guys... guys!!

This is not the way to resolve conflicts in an adult mature way!

Maybe not, but it's pretty amusing.


_________________
Yours sincerely, some dude.


The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,860
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

25 Jan 2017, 4:33 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Guys... guys!!

This is not the way to resolve conflicts in an adult mature way!

Maybe not, but it's pretty amusing.


Hence why I suggested a paintball fight!