Page 1 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 5:59 pm

Seems like even your white house is getting in on fake news now.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 6:03 pm

pray for us please, the sociopaths have been intentionally voted in and have taken over! :o

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 6:26 pm

It's not fake news to the White House. It's "alternative news". :roll:

I still strongly think Russia and/or Trump have something on the Republicans and that's why impeachment hasn't came up. Many people against Trump before... are on his side now.. seems suspicious. Or do they hate Pence that much and don't want him in charge? I'm sure they could dig up something on that evil guy too.

Fun fact: WikiLeaks is asking people to send Trump's taxes now. :lol: I think it's just a matter of time before Trump's hidden secrets are out.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

23 Jan 2017, 7:10 pm

Earthbound wrote:
It's not fake news to the White House. It's "alternative news". :roll:

I still strongly think Russia and/or Trump have something on the Republicans and that's why impeachment hasn't came up. Many people against Trump before... are on his side now.. seems suspicious. Or do they hate Pence that much and don't want him in charge? I'm sure they could dig up something on that evil guy too.

Fun fact: WikiLeaks is asking people to send Trump's taxes now. :lol: I think it's just a matter of time before Trump's hidden secrets are out.

His taxes will be an even bigger disappointment than Obana's birth certificate, the NYT already illegally obtained and published his tax return from like 1995 or whenever when he was struggling so I really doubt a more recent one with better financial footing would show anything. They wanted to hammer Trump for taking massive deductions or try to say he wasn't as rich as he said he is, he didn't play their game since they bullied Romney into releasing his and what good did it do him?

I think you might be shocked at how many Trump supporters these "protesters" are creating, the vast majority of Americans have zero trust in the media and aren't buying into this propaganda war they are waging against him.

Trump met with union leaders today and they loved him, Trump declared TPP dead and also he intentions to renegotiate NAFTA with Mexico and Canada.

Trump shouldn't even try to with the media jackals, he can make his case straight to the American people

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 7:27 pm

"...the vast majority of Americans have zero trust in the media..."

Where the f*ck did you get that idea? Breitbart? Townhouse? Mark Fuhrman's website? Stormfront?

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 7:29 pm

Good point... I think it would be more accurate to say something much closer to the following...:
«The vast majority of Americans are still ridiculously and insanely brain-washed by the main-stream media»

redrobin62 wrote:

Where the f*ck did you get that idea? Breitbart? Townhouse? Mark Fuhrman's website? Stormfront?

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 7:31 pm

^ Again...sarcasm?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 7:32 pm

that Conway harpie is a real piece of work. she is a professional liar who before hitching her star to orangehair, useta work for cruz. an opportunistic mercenary manipulator of "alternate facts."

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

23 Jan 2017, 7:33 pm

redrobin62 wrote:

Maybe stop throwing around the Nazi insinuations if you want people to be nicer to you, have you ever heard that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar?

But try far right wing Gallup as the source :roll:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/195542/ameri ... w-low.aspx

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 7:38 pm

auntblabby wrote:
that Conway harpie is a real piece of work. she is a professional liar who before hitching her star to orangehair, useta work for cruz. an opportunistic mercenary manipulator of "alternate facts."

Strongly agree with this.

Her interviews on Sunday were a big joke. She whined, yelled, got mad, changed the topic and avoided questions for most of it! If Trump and his friends want to get respect- they have to give it to their interviewers, period. Respect is earned. Unfortunately Trump and friends just love to think they are doing right for Americans no matter what. :roll:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 7:48 pm

redrobin62 wrote:

Have you never seen the news? Can't you remember how they lie again and again and again about every single war?

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 7:59 pm

I can make a whole thread if you like?

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

alex
Developer
Developer

23 Jan 2017, 8:06 pm

Why does the White House lie about inauguration attendance though? It's pretty easy to look at the photos and see the truth.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 8:10 pm

^^that is a telling commentary on their opinion of Americans' collective intelligence. they think they can fool most of us most of the time. and they're right.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 8:16 pm

Not enough of a «conspiracy» slant to her testimonials... need more balance with alt-sources...

JohnPowell wrote:
I can make a whole thread if you like?

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 8:30 pm

What is scaring me about Trump's presidency? Well, I'm glad you asked, and I hope you can prove me wrong.

1. It's no coincidence that the alt-right, the KKK, Marine LePen, Breitbart, and seemingly every right-of-center organization has come out in support of Trump. They see in him something they can sink their teeth into - a man who will bring the nationalistic, Anglo-Saxon, ultra-conservative, America first agenda front and center. That idea, my friend, is the antithesis of what America has already become - a refuge for the down trodden of the world. I respect America's current "open arms" policies, you know, that sign on the Statue of Liberty which reads, "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” An "America first" agenda WILL wreak havoc around the world; our hands are dipped too far in almost everyone's cookie jar. To turn back now would be a disaster.

2. I think human rights will suffer beneath the Trump administration. Abortion will become illegal in many states. Stop and frisk will be the norm and will unfairly target black men. Funding for LGBTQ programs will decrease which, in itself, will be proportional to a rise of crimes against said community. I can even see elementary schools bringing back the recitation of The Lord's Prayer by students before the start of classes. With Muslims having to register, this will be proportional to as rise in hatred against said group. It's just unfair to punish a whole group of people for the actions of a wayward few. What am I basing this on? Well, how many Japanese living in America in the 40's were interred? Practically all of them, right? And you can bet those Japanese here in the US had zilch to do with the war.

3. The US becoming a hermit kingdom like North Korea. How could this happen? So far, the Trump administration is off to a rough start, what with lies being issued by Spicer, "alternative facts" issued by Conway, and every executive order based solely on negative ideas. (US out of TPP, no abortions around the world per US monies, the closing down of Obamacare - all negative orders). If this is a harbinger for what's to come, how is the rest of the world supposed to feel when it seems like they are the "enemies"? A hermit kingdom also issues clampdowns on public rhetoric, something akin to what Kellyanne Conway is attempting, but failing. She has no authority to do so, of course, but it behooves her, as one so frequent in the public eye, to temper the things she says because she IS representing the president. Her antagonistic ways, incidentally, will only drive the media to the left.

4. I fear the divisiveness brought on my the current political climate will cause a rise in anti-government groups like the New Black Panther Party. What that means, of course, is guns, guns and more guns everywhere. The possibility of America falling into a civil war is nil, I understand that, but the likelihood of innocent people being targeted and executed simply because they fit a certain demographic (white Republican, Muslim, black, etc) could rise.

5. There is a lot of fear in uncertainty, especially grave ones. For instance, with Obamacare on the chopping block, will people dependent on Medicaid, Washington Apple Health, etc suddenly lose their doctors, their psychologists, and their medications? That's a grave uncertainty. Will abortion become illegal in my state? That's a grave uncertainty. Will a wall be built on the southern border of my state? That's a grave uncertainty. Will my parents who emigrated here illegally be sent back to Mexico and elsewhere, breaking up our family? That's a grave uncertainty. Will my inner city neighborhood, which Trump always claims is in terrible, terrible shape, suddenly see an influx of soldiers as Marshall law takes place? That's a grave uncertainty and one likely to have a violent backlash for sure. As a man, will I be able to marry the man I love? As a woman, will I be able to marry the woman I love? Without fear of being castigated, maligned and spat on, I mean.

6. I can't wait to see what Trump's take on mental health illnesses is. As a homeless and mentally ill person, this is a special interest of mine. As an aspie, it'll also be interesting to see if he supports and funds or simply neglects this population.

7. I'm also worried that public assistance will meet the headman's axe somewhere along the way. Food stamps could be cut or given to those based on a much more strict criteria than is already in place. Government programs to help the poor and needy, like Section 8 housing, could also face a massive cut, and I base this on the fact that Brother Trump's agenda is to increase the reach, power and might of the American military. The cuts have to come from somewhere. And, by the way, I don't think the middle class will get the tax breaks they're hoping for. The ultra rich might, but not the working class Joe. Trump will insist that monies will eventually trickle down from the upper management to the rank and file. That, my friend, remains to be seen.

Last edited by redrobin62 on 23 Jan 2017, 8:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.