What religion do you affiliate with? (POLL)

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

What religion do you affiliate with?
Christianity 22%  22%  [ 11 ]
Islam 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Atheist 32%  32%  [ 16 ]
Agnostic 16%  16%  [ 8 ]
Buddhism 8%  8%  [ 4 ]
Hinduism 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Other(Write in) 20%  20%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 50

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 9:45 pm

I identify as a Christian.

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 5:34 am

AJisHere wrote:
BettaPonic wrote:
Sure, you're right about that. I don't see why that really makes a difference though when there are other things that can easily serve the same purpose. I might be confused about the point you're trying to make here.

I mean a book that has all the ansers to life problems and is divinely inspired.

We have established this, but that's more or less a tautology or rather it is akin to saying that water is wet. I'm trying to figure out what point you're trying to make, now.[/quote]
Without one objective book atheists turn to subjective books. Which in my opinion requires more thought. Not everyone in my opinion can handle that.

roger199
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Mar 2017, 3:15 am

How about science ?Given that most religious people believe a god created everything and the science fields are a search for the truths of creation etc .Why not? I'm open minded to creatures out there god like in comparison to us but no mainstream beliefs.
Regards Chris

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 3:45 am

roger199 wrote:
How about science ?Given that most religious people believe a god created everything and the science fields are a search for the truths of creation etc .Why not? I'm open minded to creatures out there god like in comparison to us but no mainstream beliefs.
Regards Chris

By what definition is science a religion?