Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

rtmpgt
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Feb 2017, 9:40 am

Hey all!

I'm a film student, working towards becoming a Media Studies teacher, and in my spare time, I pretty much live by the mantra, "Write, shoot, edit, repeat"

I've recently come off of the set of a small film production where I worked as a 2AC (Second Camera Assistant) behind the helm of a Sony FS7 CineAlta camera.

I was wondering, who else here is involved with filmmaking? What're your roles?

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2017, 4:04 am

Well, if you want to count making YouTube videos as filmmaking...

Although I've also made a couple of vlog/documentary/whatever things from holiday trips. I've been toying with the idea of trying to make an actual serious short film, but I don't have any solid ideas for one.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 3:34 pm

I do cel animation if it's counted.

wcoltd
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 6:17 pm

rtmpgt wrote:
Hey all!

I'm a film student, working towards becoming a Media Studies teacher, and in my spare time, I pretty much live by the mantra, "Write, shoot, edit, repeat"

I've recently come off of the set of a small film production where I worked as a 2AC (Second Camera Assistant) behind the helm of a Sony FS7 CineAlta camera.

I was wondering, who else here is involved with filmmaking? What're your roles?

I'm a writer who would like to write scripts for movies. I get praise for my work. People see talent in what I do but I know of no one who is in the film business.