Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 11:24 pm

What's done is done and I did have a lot of fun. I guess that I wanted to make myself blend in with the rest of my family. Things were hard when I went back to my true ways last year and I guess that's why I have regrets.

XeroFur
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Feb 2017, 11:30 pm

My special interests are currently music-related right now, and there's another one which would be kind of embarrassing to bring up, but let's stick to music related.

My current interest is "Punk rock" (specifically Hardcore punk). Sometimes, if I hear another sub-genre of punk that I like, I might stick to that one for a couple days and zone out any other genres. For example would be "Emotive-hardcore", it was a small sub-interest that I had going on for a couple/few weeks. I've even posted the genre on WP. but now I'm back to sticking with regular hardcore punk like Minor Threat, Dag Nasty, Ten Yard Fight, etc. I also listen to the sub-genre that I mentioned like Moss Icon, Rites Of Spring, Embrace, etc.

I'm hoping to develop a new interest that's NOT related to music, so that I can actually talk about with other people and actually make friends...

liveandrew
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Feb 2017, 6:22 am

XeroFur wrote:
My special interests are currently music-related right now, and there's another one which would be kind of embarrassing to bring up, but let's stick to music related.

My current interest is "Punk rock" (specifically Hardcore punk). Sometimes, if I hear another sub-genre of punk that I like, I might stick to that one for a couple days and zone out any other genres. For example would be "Emotive-hardcore", it was a small sub-interest that I had going on for a couple/few weeks. I've even posted the genre on WP. but now I'm back to sticking with regular hardcore punk like Minor Threat, Dag Nasty, Ten Yard Fight, etc. I also listen to the sub-genre that I mentioned like Moss Icon, Rites Of Spring, Embrace, etc.

I'm hoping to develop a new interest that's NOT related to music, so that I can actually talk about with other people and actually make friends...

Nice! I've been into punk since '78 and hardcore since the late 80s. I used to have a load of LPs but sold them years back and replaced the essentials with CDs - I still have a lot of punk and hardcore 7"s though. I even ran a punk/hardcore distro back in the very early 2000s until Amazon killed it off.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 46 of 200

Listener of all things noisy, viewer of all things bloody, writer of all things sh*t.