Experts question Trump' s Mental State

Page 5 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 1:48 pm

They shouldn't focus so much on DJT.

Quote:
First, here's what Kelly said last Saturday at a local Republican Party Lincoln Day dinner:

President Obama himself said he was going to stay in Washington until his daughter graduated. I think we ought to pitch in to let him go someplace else, because he is only there for one purpose and one purpose only, and that is to run a shadow government that is going to totally upset the new agenda...

Reached by the Philadelphia Inquirer, Kelly's office insisted the comments were supposed to be private and that he was merely reflecting Republicans' frustration with the deep state.

I see plenty of worthy subjects for their analysis. Just like DJT, Rep. Kelly's staff have to cover for his clear insanity.
Quote:
Kelly's office then clarified to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette that he doesn't really think Obama is running a “shadow government” — or, at least, that Obama is “personally operating” it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... lanations/