how do i get the scores everyone uses?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

foxant
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Feb 2017, 1:09 am

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: XX of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: XXX of 200 You are very likely YYYY.

where do i do this test? i want to put the results on my signature too :D

Special Interest: memes

Hippygoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Feb 2017, 3:35 am

Here you go (takes a while, lots of questions):

http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 3:44 am

thanks...i was looking for it!

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

burnt_orange
Toucan
Toucan

19 Feb 2017, 4:57 am

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 145 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 87 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Thanks. I will post mine here as I do not want to attach it to me everywhere I go. :)

foxant
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Feb 2017, 10:37 pm

i just finished mine, it is

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 152 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 55 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

im surprised of how precise this test defined me. there are some questions that i was not aware that may be autistic behavior but its not obvious for me, like:

Look at people i like and ignore those i dont like, realise hours later what someone flirted me and get regreted, confuse noise with voice, expect that old friends or relatives know my toughts and opinions because they know me for a long time, obsessive searching for my special interests and need for making catalog(god i hate this habit, i lost hours doing this), i need to make lists before i go outside, i stopped talk with people that have a very diferent opinion, people that just appear at my home without invite annoy me, i talk alone a lot, music get stuck in my head, my tone of voice is boring, i have trouble in a conversation to imagine what the other people is feeling or thinking and i focus on my toughs, i try to notice patterns unconsciously, people talk that i walk weird(because i look at the ground and im little hump) also i walk more weird when im nervous, i avoid situations where people can demonstrate affection( i really dont know why the hell i do that, is instinctive, that cause me trouble cause i had trouble knowing new people or potential lovers),my hearing is sensible, i need to know people routine(of who take care of me), i have trouble recognizing faces of new people i met, people misunderstood me a lot, in online chats i need some minutes to think before i answer some questions.

with those flaws i most be the most weird guy on wrong planet... its like i'm in the deep web of social relations. its so many layers and flaws that no wonder why i never get a girlfriend or make new friends. its must be tough and hard for someone breaking inside that shell and accept me.

Special Interest: memes