I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump

Page 4 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 8:28 pm

Isn't there something called Bear Butt Paste?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 8:32 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
/\Sounds painful and embarrassing .Wouldn't wish that kind of butt hurt on anyone.
Wonder if that's similar to Boudreaux's Butt Paste?

I think it's called calazime by Medline. Sold on Amazon of course! It's in the orange container just in case you were wondering. (wink, wink) :mrgreen:

Family member was using the Boudreaux's for their babies diaper rash,the stuff you use might be better.I'll tell them about it.Hot weather is just around the bend and they will need it.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 8:34 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Isn't there something called Bear Butt Paste?

Are you sure you don't mean bare butt?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 8:39 pm

Nope....Bear Butt....definitely.

It's given to people who are stuck in bed with G-tubes and all that.....

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 8:46 pm

EzraS wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
And Butt Cream, don't forget. Eventually, we will ALL need it, so prepare yourselves. :mrgreen: Oh man, be glad you don't know what I know, or seen what I have seen.

This thread is going give me nightmares.

Here's what you do if you ever aquire a tapeworm.Its an old timey remedy.Everone knows that a tapeworm is always hungry,so you lure it out.You place a bowl of sweet milk by the sleeping host's mouth and wait till the tapeworm gets a good whiff.Then it will emerge,right out of the host's mouth searching for the milk.You probably don't want to wake up for this becuse they can be several feet long.
:lol:

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 9:15 pm

Misslizard wrote:
EzraS wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
And Butt Cream, don't forget. Eventually, we will ALL need it, so prepare yourselves. :mrgreen: Oh man, be glad you don't know what I know, or seen what I have seen.

Here's what you do if you ever aquire a tapeworm.Its an old timey remedy.Everone knows that a tapeworm is always hungry,so you lure it out.You place a bowl of sweet milk by the sleeping host's mouth and wait till the tapeworm gets a good whiff.Then it will emerge,right out of the host's mouth searching for the milk.You probably don't want to wake up for this becuse they can be several feet long.

Why can't it come out the other end?

Wait! You're full of crap. I had to look it up. We didn't cover much of that in Micro class. :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 9:22 pm

Misslizard wrote:
EzraS wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

What I did learn the hard way is not to cover a wound that had maggots in it with a bag to try to contain the maggots. White rice will never be the same again.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 9:48 pm

EzraS wrote:
Raptor wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
Whatever you say. lol It's still hypocrisy to say he's "draining the swamp," which was really my only point. I get that this may be hard for you to accept, but there it is...lol

Well the problem I'm seeing is yet another in a long series of polar opposite contradictory complaints from the left.

On one hand the complaint is they're exactly the same type of people Obama had and Clinton would have chosen.

On the other hand they're all supposed to be the types of people Obama and Clinton never would have chosen, hence all the complaints about them.

My conclusion is the left can't make up their minds, don't really know what they're talking about and really just want to complain and protest as the worst case of sore losers in the history of the world.

Ah, but you see, therein lies the problem with putting everyone into little boxes. I'm not for ANYONE appointing such people to government because it's never in the interest of the people the government is supposed to represent, which is why I haven't voted conservative in Canada ever, and I haven't voted for the Liberal Party of Canada since I was 18 and voting for the first time. Also, I'm not the loser here since, as I said, I'm not American. The way I see it, all Americans are the losers in this case (in a literal sense rather than a derogatory one).

Not all liberal-minded people are the same, as I'm sure not all conservatives are the same, but by all means, just continue to polarize everything because the world just isn't unstable enough yet. lol I mean, the world's just one big dumpster fire anyway, so who cares right? :lol:

EDIT: Also, please continue to be presumptuous about my "mentality." It's amusing. :)

I was speaking about the overall mentality of those who say he didn't drain the swamp. That's why I said, "the left can't make up their minds".

Yes, but I'm the one here saying he didn't drain the swamp (and he still didn't btw), so that would mean me in this instance lol (not to undermine your obvious expertise in "left" mentality or anything).

I could insert a bunch of gross generalisations about Trump supporters here, but I think I'll pass. You obviously came here to just spew the same tired rhetoric that I already see every day all over the internet, and I've had quite enough of it. So please, don't let me interrupt the Trump circle jerk. You should save your energy for confirming each other's biases and such; it's tiring work. :lol:

Many of us in PPR manage to show a certain amount of respect for each other and basically get along despite opposing viewpoints.

And then there's guys like you, feral botanist and jrjones9933, who show up to play the role of the hostile condescending jerk who only seems interested in trying to deliver textual asskickings for self gratification.

Hey now you forgot to include me! I do all those things,too.
Now I feel all butthurt and marginalized.
:(

Oh please, that's like comparing Attila the Hun to three girl scouts armed with pocket knives.

Which one is Attila?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 9:53 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Raptor wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
Whatever you say. lol It's still hypocrisy to say he's "draining the swamp," which was really my only point. I get that this may be hard for you to accept, but there it is...lol

Well the problem I'm seeing is yet another in a long series of polar opposite contradictory complaints from the left.

On one hand the complaint is they're exactly the same type of people Obama had and Clinton would have chosen.

On the other hand they're all supposed to be the types of people Obama and Clinton never would have chosen, hence all the complaints about them.

My conclusion is the left can't make up their minds, don't really know what they're talking about and really just want to complain and protest as the worst case of sore losers in the history of the world.

Ah, but you see, therein lies the problem with putting everyone into little boxes. I'm not for ANYONE appointing such people to government because it's never in the interest of the people the government is supposed to represent, which is why I haven't voted conservative in Canada ever, and I haven't voted for the Liberal Party of Canada since I was 18 and voting for the first time. Also, I'm not the loser here since, as I said, I'm not American. The way I see it, all Americans are the losers in this case (in a literal sense rather than a derogatory one).

Not all liberal-minded people are the same, as I'm sure not all conservatives are the same, but by all means, just continue to polarize everything because the world just isn't unstable enough yet. lol I mean, the world's just one big dumpster fire anyway, so who cares right? :lol:

EDIT: Also, please continue to be presumptuous about my "mentality." It's amusing. :)

I was speaking about the overall mentality of those who say he didn't drain the swamp. That's why I said, "the left can't make up their minds".

Yes, but I'm the one here saying he didn't drain the swamp (and he still didn't btw), so that would mean me in this instance lol (not to undermine your obvious expertise in "left" mentality or anything).

I could insert a bunch of gross generalisations about Trump supporters here, but I think I'll pass. You obviously came here to just spew the same tired rhetoric that I already see every day all over the internet, and I've had quite enough of it. So please, don't let me interrupt the Trump circle jerk. You should save your energy for confirming each other's biases and such; it's tiring work. :lol:

Many of us in PPR manage to show a certain amount of respect for each other and basically get along despite opposing viewpoints.

And then there's guys like you, feral botanist and jrjones9933, who show up to play the role of the hostile condescending jerk who only seems interested in trying to deliver textual asskickings for self gratification.

If your Pruritus Ani is acting up again I'm sure the nurse has a cream for that,she'd be happy to apply it for you. :D
As for feeling marginalized,maybe a therapist would help.

Not that kinda butthurt. We're talking hurt feelings here. The kind that make me want to go to one of them safe rooms and cuddle with a puppy.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 10:04 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
EzraS wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Why can't it come out the other end?

Wait! You're full of crap. I had to look it up. We didn't cover much of that in Micro class. :mrgreen:

Lol,it's an old folk tale.
I've got the old Peace Corp Medical manual,"Where there is no doctor",it covers some old remedies that don't work and could be dangerous.Like if you get bit by a rabid dog you make a tea from the dogs tail.Gross and ineffective.It does cover some herbal remedies that do have medical properties.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 10:10 pm

Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Raptor wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:

If your Pruritus Ani is acting up again I'm sure the nurse has a cream for that,she'd be happy to apply it for you. :D
As for feeling marginalized,maybe a therapist would help.

Not that kinda butthurt. We're talking hurt feelings here. The kind that make me want to go to one of them safe rooms and cuddle with a puppy.

Maybe take your dog down in the bunker and snuggle with it.You'll feel good and safe there,the dog and the guns will comfort you.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 10:42 pm

Raptor wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Oh please, that's like comparing Attila the Hun to three girl scouts armed with pocket knives.

Which one is Attila?

I meant you. It seems like you need a self esteem boost and I was feeling generous.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 11:43 pm

^ :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

devilSpawn
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Mar 2017, 6:42 pm

Nights_Like_These wrote:
EzraS wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
guy was a Clinton supporter who contributed thousands to her campaign

good to get him cleared out of the agency, too bad they can't fire all the Clinton supporters

The swamp is draining itself.

Exactly.

Yep, and then it's being filled up again with Goldman Sachs executives. :lol: I'm amazed at how many people still think Trump is draining the swamp. It's definitely as swampy as ever; to think otherwise is pretty delusional.

"drain the swamp of government corruption" is code to rich elites for "drain the swamp of american economy".

basically, they are going to take everything and enslave everyone and kill off those who are not "productive" toward this end... you think things are bad now? Watch what they do about "homeless"... watch how many end up that way.. governments/corporations will end up deciding who lives and who dies. Who eats and who starves. Who has clean water and who doesn't, but this will come after everyone's life is made dependent on their provisions through systematic progress in that direction... progress made substantially since "9/11", though it has been in motion since "the south" lost in the previous civil war.

oil spills and fracking wastewater spills effecting crucial water sources seem to occur as if the are "strategically placed" events, intended for gripping the necks of those who are dependent on these water sources... If these "spills" are intentionally caused then they are acts of war committed by corporations(including "government" corporation) against the people... This is powder-keg scenario coming into being, is what it is.