I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump

Page 3 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

23 Feb 2017, 9:44 am

Raptor wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
Whatever you say. lol It's still hypocrisy to say he's "draining the swamp," which was really my only point. I get that this may be hard for you to accept, but there it is...lol


Well the problem I'm seeing is yet another in a long series of polar opposite contradictory complaints from the left.

On one hand the complaint is they're exactly the same type of people Obama had and Clinton would have chosen.

On the other hand they're all supposed to be the types of people Obama and Clinton never would have chosen, hence all the complaints about them.

My conclusion is the left can't make up their minds, don't really know what they're talking about and really just want to complain and protest as the worst case of sore losers in the history of the world.


Ah, but you see, therein lies the problem with putting everyone into little boxes. I'm not for ANYONE appointing such people to government because it's never in the interest of the people the government is supposed to represent, which is why I haven't voted conservative in Canada ever, and I haven't voted for the Liberal Party of Canada since I was 18 and voting for the first time. Also, I'm not the loser here since, as I said, I'm not American. The way I see it, all Americans are the losers in this case (in a literal sense rather than a derogatory one).

Not all liberal-minded people are the same, as I'm sure not all conservatives are the same, but by all means, just continue to polarize everything because the world just isn't unstable enough yet. lol I mean, the world's just one big dumpster fire anyway, so who cares right? :lol:

EDIT: Also, please continue to be presumptuous about my "mentality." It's amusing. :)


I was speaking about the overall mentality of those who say he didn't drain the swamp. That's why I said, "the left can't make up their minds".


Yes, but I'm the one here saying he didn't drain the swamp (and he still didn't btw), so that would mean me in this instance lol (not to undermine your obvious expertise in "left" mentality or anything).

I could insert a bunch of gross generalisations about Trump supporters here, but I think I'll pass. You obviously came here to just spew the same tired rhetoric that I already see every day all over the internet, and I've had quite enough of it. So please, don't let me interrupt the Trump circle jerk. You should save your energy for confirming each other's biases and such; it's tiring work. :lol:


Many of us in PPR manage to show a certain amount of respect for each other and basically get along despite opposing viewpoints.

And then there's guys like you, feral botanist and jrjones9933, who show up to play the role of the hostile condescending jerk who only seems interested in trying to deliver textual asskickings for self gratification.

Hey now you forgot to include me! I do all those things,too.
Now I feel all butthurt and marginalized.
:(


Oh please, that's like comparing Attila the Hun to three girl scouts armed with pocket knives.



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,559
Location: Aux Arcs

23 Feb 2017, 10:22 am

Raptor wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
Whatever you say. lol It's still hypocrisy to say he's "draining the swamp," which was really my only point. I get that this may be hard for you to accept, but there it is...lol


Well the problem I'm seeing is yet another in a long series of polar opposite contradictory complaints from the left.

On one hand the complaint is they're exactly the same type of people Obama had and Clinton would have chosen.

On the other hand they're all supposed to be the types of people Obama and Clinton never would have chosen, hence all the complaints about them.

My conclusion is the left can't make up their minds, don't really know what they're talking about and really just want to complain and protest as the worst case of sore losers in the history of the world.


Ah, but you see, therein lies the problem with putting everyone into little boxes. I'm not for ANYONE appointing such people to government because it's never in the interest of the people the government is supposed to represent, which is why I haven't voted conservative in Canada ever, and I haven't voted for the Liberal Party of Canada since I was 18 and voting for the first time. Also, I'm not the loser here since, as I said, I'm not American. The way I see it, all Americans are the losers in this case (in a literal sense rather than a derogatory one).

Not all liberal-minded people are the same, as I'm sure not all conservatives are the same, but by all means, just continue to polarize everything because the world just isn't unstable enough yet. lol I mean, the world's just one big dumpster fire anyway, so who cares right? :lol:

EDIT: Also, please continue to be presumptuous about my "mentality." It's amusing. :)


I was speaking about the overall mentality of those who say he didn't drain the swamp. That's why I said, "the left can't make up their minds".


Yes, but I'm the one here saying he didn't drain the swamp (and he still didn't btw), so that would mean me in this instance lol (not to undermine your obvious expertise in "left" mentality or anything).

I could insert a bunch of gross generalisations about Trump supporters here, but I think I'll pass. You obviously came here to just spew the same tired rhetoric that I already see every day all over the internet, and I've had quite enough of it. So please, don't let me interrupt the Trump circle jerk. You should save your energy for confirming each other's biases and such; it's tiring work. :lol:


Many of us in PPR manage to show a certain amount of respect for each other and basically get along despite opposing viewpoints.

And then there's guys like you, feral botanist and jrjones9933, who show up to play the role of the hostile condescending jerk who only seems interested in trying to deliver textual asskickings for self gratification.

Hey now you forgot to include me! I do all those things,too.
Now I feel all butthurt and marginalized.
:(

If your Pruritus Ani is acting up again I'm sure the nurse has a cream for that,she'd be happy to apply it for you. :D
As for feeling marginalized,maybe a therapist would help.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 72,375
Location: Queens, NYC

23 Feb 2017, 10:24 am

If your butt is itching, you should check for pinworms.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

23 Feb 2017, 11:13 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
If your butt is itching, you should check for pinworms.


Do you have any idea how paranoid that's going to make me anytime I get a butt itch from now on?



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 72,375
Location: Queens, NYC

23 Feb 2017, 11:16 am

Seriously, nobody gets pinworms any more. Especially in relatively urban areas.

It's something people used to get in the early 20th century, usually in rural areas with outhouses and all that. And usually in relatively Southern parts of the United States.

In all seriousness, to reiterate, I wouldn't be concerned at all about pinworms.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

23 Feb 2017, 12:21 pm

What about butt spiders?

http://www.movin925.com/2015/05/19/phon ... t-spiders/

(scroll down and play the podcast)



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,559
Location: Aux Arcs

23 Feb 2017, 1:00 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Seriously, nobody gets pinworms any more. Especially in relatively urban areas.

It's something people used to get in the early 20th century, usually in rural areas with outhouses and all that. And usually in relatively Southern parts of the United States.

In all seriousness, to reiterate, I wouldn't be concerned at all about pinworms.

Nope,they still are still at large,wiggling around an anus somewhere near you.Also a best selling product on Amazon.lol
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/reese ... 17-product


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


Last edited by Misslizard on 23 Feb 2017, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 72,375
Location: Queens, NYC

23 Feb 2017, 2:16 pm

Yep....those hairy butt spiders....forgot about those evil critters!



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 72,375
Location: Queens, NYC

23 Feb 2017, 2:55 pm

I'll have to retract my previous statement.

Pinworms actually is fairly common---in children of young school age or younger.

I never got pinworms, and I've never known anybody with pinworms. And I was in a summer camp environment at times, ideal conditions for the transmission of pinworms.

If one happens to get them, however, it is quite easily treated.



Nights_Like_These
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 722
Location: Ontario, Canada

23 Feb 2017, 6:38 pm

EzraS wrote:
And then there's guys like you, feral botanist and jrjones9933, who show up to play the role of the antagonistic condescending bully who only seems interested in posturing and trying to deliver textual asskickings for self gratification.


Oh, please... don't make me laugh. lol Most people avoid this part of the forum, and it's not because of all the respect they get from the regulars. Also, this is the first time I've actively participated in a conversation in PPR for years. If stopping here to point out the hypocrisy of saying that Trump has "drained the swamp" makes me an antagonist, then so be it; I'll wear the label proudly, since we're all about labels here.


_________________
"There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception."

--Aldous Huxley


nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,017
Location: Kansas

23 Feb 2017, 7:44 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Raptor wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
Whatever you say. lol It's still hypocrisy to say he's "draining the swamp," which was really my only point. I get that this may be hard for you to accept, but there it is...lol


Well the problem I'm seeing is yet another in a long series of polar opposite contradictory complaints from the left.

On one hand the complaint is they're exactly the same type of people Obama had and Clinton would have chosen.

On the other hand they're all supposed to be the types of people Obama and Clinton never would have chosen, hence all the complaints about them.

My conclusion is the left can't make up their minds, don't really know what they're talking about and really just want to complain and protest as the worst case of sore losers in the history of the world.


Ah, but you see, therein lies the problem with putting everyone into little boxes. I'm not for ANYONE appointing such people to government because it's never in the interest of the people the government is supposed to represent, which is why I haven't voted conservative in Canada ever, and I haven't voted for the Liberal Party of Canada since I was 18 and voting for the first time. Also, I'm not the loser here since, as I said, I'm not American. The way I see it, all Americans are the losers in this case (in a literal sense rather than a derogatory one).

Not all liberal-minded people are the same, as I'm sure not all conservatives are the same, but by all means, just continue to polarize everything because the world just isn't unstable enough yet. lol I mean, the world's just one big dumpster fire anyway, so who cares right? :lol:

EDIT: Also, please continue to be presumptuous about my "mentality." It's amusing. :)


I was speaking about the overall mentality of those who say he didn't drain the swamp. That's why I said, "the left can't make up their minds".


Yes, but I'm the one here saying he didn't drain the swamp (and he still didn't btw), so that would mean me in this instance lol (not to undermine your obvious expertise in "left" mentality or anything).

I could insert a bunch of gross generalisations about Trump supporters here, but I think I'll pass. You obviously came here to just spew the same tired rhetoric that I already see every day all over the internet, and I've had quite enough of it. So please, don't let me interrupt the Trump circle jerk. You should save your energy for confirming each other's biases and such; it's tiring work. :lol:


Many of us in PPR manage to show a certain amount of respect for each other and basically get along despite opposing viewpoints.

And then there's guys like you, feral botanist and jrjones9933, who show up to play the role of the hostile condescending jerk who only seems interested in trying to deliver textual asskickings for self gratification.

Hey now you forgot to include me! I do all those things,too.
Now I feel all butthurt and marginalized.
:(

If your Pruritus Ani is acting up again I'm sure the nurse has a cream for that,she'd be happy to apply it for you. :D
As for feeling marginalized,maybe a therapist would help.


Actually, we do have what I call "Happy Butt Cream" that we apply at work along with special "heart-shaped" butt dressings. Sometimes if I have extra time on my hands, I'll make a nice smiley face on the butt dressing because we love happy smiling butts! :mrgreen: We hate butt breakdown - Boo! What I call "Bedpan Butt" which causes a lot of owie called "Butthurt". :mrgreen:
(Boy, this thread sure got off track)


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,559
Location: Aux Arcs

23 Feb 2017, 7:53 pm

/\Sounds painful and embarrassing .Wouldn't wish that kind of butt hurt on anyone.
Wonder if that's similar to Boudreaux's Butt Paste?


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,017
Location: Kansas

23 Feb 2017, 7:56 pm

Misslizard wrote:
/\Sounds painful and embarrassing .Wouldn't wish that kind of butt hurt on anyone.
Wonder if that's similar to Boudreaux's Butt Paste?


I think it's called calazime by Medline. Sold on Amazon of course! It's in the orange container just in case you were wondering. (wink, wink) :mrgreen:


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

23 Feb 2017, 8:10 pm

Nights_Like_These wrote:
Oh, please... don't make me laugh. lol Most people avoid this part of the forum, and it's not because of all the respect they get from the regulars. Also, this is the first time I've actively participated in a conversation in PPR for years. If stopping here to point out the hypocrisy of saying that Trump has "drained the swamp" makes me an antagonist, then so be it; I'll wear the label proudly, since we're all about labels here.


We are discussing butt worms now. Please try to stay on topic.



nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,017
Location: Kansas

23 Feb 2017, 8:13 pm

And Butt Cream, don't forget. Eventually, we will ALL need it, so prepare yourselves. :mrgreen: Oh man, be glad you don't know what I know, or seen what I have seen.


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

23 Feb 2017, 8:18 pm

nurseangela wrote:
And Butt Cream, don't forget. Eventually, we will ALL need it, so prepare yourselves. :mrgreen: Oh man, be glad you don't know what I know, or seen what I have seen.


This thread is going give me nightmares.