Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Berabara
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Feb 2017, 12:43 am

what the hell you stupid thing of you why are you doing this too me i just dont understand you said im in panic right now because i hate this when you did this to me chatroom i dont understand the person name snook it pisses me off and then OP kicked me out make fun of me i dont understand going on im gettting really angry they dont care i really want to quit this im f*****g stupid ugly all you think im cycle path you dont understand me at all because situation going on because they think im bloody trolling i am really pissed off all of you i dont want to talk to you everything is banning me like this it reminds me they dont care how frustration i get all of you are ignorant im quiting this i have aspergers you think im a stupid filthy

Diagnosis Asperger's Syndrome back in 2005
also have Anxiety Disorder, OCD

Severe to Profound on my left ear and have cochlear implant on Right ear i'm Deaf

wrongcitizen
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 12:54 am

Well I'm not a mod but I would suggest that you contact a moderator or the site owner. Also, I understand that you're frustrated and I've had that happen. I think you need to bring it to their attention that this wont happen next time. Thirdly, I think it's safer if you stick to posting like I do. I don't do well on live chats because I have no time to plan out what I'm trying to say and I end up saying things that get me banned. We always have a chance to revise what we're saying on a post. I mean, I've never used a chatroom but I find posting more effective.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 12:56 am

banned again? :|

you already did make a thread on the subject, *here* i think.

the mods on the chat are totally different guys than the ones here, we don't have jurisdiction there and vice versa. i assume the methods and rules are different too.

there was one IRC mod who posted on the forums, but he's not active anymore.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 6:01 am

Dude , it's called Trolling. You are not the troll they are , ignore them ( it's not easy )

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 6:23 am

Another thing , use the chat room for chat only , don't ask for advice or personal questions , save those questions for here where you will get honest answers with no trolls.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 6:31 am

I don't see the point of that chat room, it just gives the site a bad name cause it's always trolled.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 6:36 am

Lunella wrote:
I don't see the point of that chat room, it just gives the site a bad name cause it's always trolled.
Difference is that this is more of a support site. and Other than the random discussion is almost entirely not community like. The chatroom is. You can talk about other things. Share your interests etc.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 6:51 am

Pieplup wrote:
Lunella wrote:
[color=#00b2ff] Difference is that this is more of a support site. and Other than the random discussion is almost entirely not community like. The chatroom is. You can talk about other things. Share your interests etc.

I know this. It still seems completely pointless though, it's like taking the people away from the forums and some people going there to chat instead when they could just do it on the forums and make it more active on the forums. That way the idiots could be banned properly as there seems to be amateur moderating on the chat, likely why it's overrun with trolls. Not the first time I've heard bad stuff about that chat though obvs.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 7:15 am

Lunella wrote:
Pieplup wrote:
Lunella wrote:
Difference is that this is more of a support site. and Other than the random discussion is almost entirely not community like. The chatroom is. You can talk about other things. Share your interests etc.

I know this. It still seems completely pointless though, it's like taking the people away from the forums and some people going there to chat instead when they could just do it on the forums and make it more active on the forums. That way the idiots could be banned properly as there seems to be amateur moderating on the chat, likely why it's overrun with trolls. Not the first time I've heard bad stuff about that chat though obvs.

[color=#00b2ff] It's not my brother is a complete troll and got banned withen minutes it is not overrun by trolls they get banned quite quickly... The problem is that at what point is something trolling? Trolling in my mind is when someone always counters your marks with remarks like for example, "I like Pokemon." - me "Pokemon sucks $@!^.- Troll, then I say "I like The Elder Scrolls." He respondes "The Elder scrolls is some $%^ @%$ ^%$*!" That's a troll they feed on your anxiety and emotions. It's called being Sadistic.. Prove me otherwise and I will aknowledge my wrongdoings but I haven't seen anyone getting banned for no reason. People are kicked for doing bad things, but as long as they apologize or argue their way out they will be fine. Yes, my brother is a Sadistic internet troll. [/color]

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 7:18 am

Lunella wrote:
Pieplup wrote:
Lunella wrote:

[color=#00b2ff] Your first point is invalidated due to the fact that the chatroom existed before the forum. So It would be more factually accurate to argue that the opposite is true. I don't know why text coding isn't working.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 7:25 am

Pieplup wrote:
Lunella wrote:
Pieplup wrote:
Lunella wrote:

[color=#00b2ff] Your first point is invalidated due to the fact that the chatroom existed before the forum. So It would be more factually accurate to argue that the opposite is true. I don't know why text coding isn't working.

Doesn't matter since the forums are more important than the chat since the forums provide actual help to people in need, the chat is just pointless fluff at this point only bringing more negatives than positives to the site in general. People think the chat is the same as the forums, a place to go and get help but instantly when it's not, it's just a free for all a***hole room. :lol:

Berabara
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Feb 2017, 8:25 am

Lunella wrote:
Pieplup wrote:
Lunella wrote:
Pieplup wrote:
Lunella wrote:

Doesn't matter since the forums are more important than the chat since the forums provide actual help to people in need, the chat is just pointless fluff at this point only bringing more negatives than positives to the site in general. People think the chat is the same as the forums, a place to go and get help but instantly when it's not, it's just a free for all a***hole room. :lol:

earlier today ive been thinking bout 4 things in my head about people in here and family members my mind was like screaming and yelling talking in my brains all that and i end up thinking about situation of people making angry faces at me shouting at me in my thoughts and started end up thinking Hate me or you suck of people telling but its not true but thinking all of asperger's in my head and then my brain was really really really rage louder than most people in shouting destroying it self and BANNED in thinking i had goosebumps during that while thinking 3 times in goosebumps and thinking of things getting destroyed!! and thats how i feel in my head all that after i got banned in situation

Diagnosis Asperger's Syndrome back in 2005
also have Anxiety Disorder, OCD

Severe to Profound on my left ear and have cochlear implant on Right ear i'm Deaf

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 11:46 am

Hi Berabara,

When you go into a chatroom and ask other people if you are ugly,
or post a photo and ask if you're ugly,
at least one person there is going to say yes,
because many people are mean and nasty ...
it's just human nature.

A simple way to avoid the problem is
stop asking that question
because it only brings trouble.

Be confident that you look perfectly fine ...
Because I've seen your photo,
and you look good to me. :)

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 1:01 pm

There are no rules in the chat room so people are going to do whatever they want and say anything they want because they know they can get away with it. BTW where is the chat?

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Soliloquist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Feb 2017, 1:22 pm

League_Girl wrote:
There are no rules in the chat room so people are going to do whatever they want and say anything they want because they know they can get away with it. BTW where is the chat?

http://wrongplanet.net/autism-chat-room/

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 3:56 pm

League_Girl wrote:

my sick sense of humour finds this funny.