Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

climategeek
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Feb 2017, 1:53 am

When I was in a school for children and young adults with autiam, I had a tutor/teacher/job coach with what today I perceive as having narcissistic tendencies, falsely accusing me of lying, gaslighting and just all around making me feel worse and that I should be greatful for her spending time tutoring me.

What she did a lot of which I hated was when she falsely accused me of doing something when she knows I never did anything.

And since she knew that being falsely accused made me very angry and have Angry Outburst I think she did that just to make me look bad for having autism. If I complained because of how I was being treated in both the residents and buy her, she made me watch videos, disturbing videos of people starving to death third world countries for complaints that she felt were unwarranted even though I knew these complaints were very Justified and she did this to make me feel guilty for flexing my rightsl to make me for conforming to the emotional abuse. :x

I acted like I was touched by the videos, which I was but I was very upset buy house she tried to get me to conform by guilt tripping me, which made me only more infuriated at her.

One thing that gets me very angry and emotional is what I am falsely accused since in the past I had been punished many times for things I was falsely accused of.

Eventually after constant false accusations from her I began to get very disrespectful towards her not deliberately, but out of habit for her constant accusations and I knew she was going to fall asleep use me once again so I began to have very bad attitudes with her.

And she use the typical lack of eye contact due to having Aspergers as the reason she thought I was lying.

She demanded that I actually make eye contact with her that only when I was telling her something, but when she was tutoring me and I told her that when I making direct eye contact requires too much of my focus.

To make me look bad, she didn't ask me to repeat what she was saying and when I could not remember all of what she saying she accuse me of not paying attention and being in my own world while I was making that direct eye contact with her. :x :(

If I did not make direct eye contact with her or my eyes accidentally left the direct eye contact, she accuse me of rolling my eyes and if I denied it she got very upset and then gave bad reports to the residential part of the school. :x :roll:

She was one of the most ableist and narcissistic people I have ever met in my life! :!: :!: :!:

The next year I had a more understanding tutor where I got three times as much as done in one month then I got from her in an entire year!

Besides being fasely accused flying cock I've also been the victim of my fair share of false accusations.

When I was in public school, there was a student who wrote something inappropriate I told the teacher that I wrote it. This was a required District 75 summer school and the summer school teacher and I did not get along very well with her due to my very pessimistic attitude due being the scapegoat during the school year.

I got in trouble for what she wrote and I actually got sent to the principal's office for having a meltdown in the classroom related to the false accusation.

This all carried over from the school year when I had a very disrespectful, narcissistic and ableist director of the special needs program which in New York City is known as the inclusion program which aims to integrate students with either behavior issues or high functioning autism into regular classrooms with help from a paraprofessional.

Anyway, the inclusion room was very small which I had to go to during arrival, recess if the weather is cold outside and dismissals.

That's where I frequently got severely bullied and punished for being bullied. :x

Yes, that was not a typo I literally got punished for being beaten up!

After getting picked on, if I continue to ignore the bullies they proceeded to get physically violent with me which ended up with me getting in trouble especially when I did not even do anything back.

When I advocated my rights and dared ask her to treat me like everybody else she treated me even worse and just gave me more detentions (loss of privileges).

She knew that I had no friends at all in that the only friend I had was basically the computer and if she felt like it especially if she was in a bad mood she would take away the computer for me and not once were any of the other bullies who picked on me punished with this kind of severity.

As I mentioned before the moment I began flexing my right she just extended the loss of privilege I had since she considered flexing my rights and talking back to be extremely disrespectful.

Even at home, things were not much better for me as my stepfather who also has some traits of narcissistic personality disorder i x became physically abusive to me. Instead of becoming more docile and more helpless, I actually got angrier and angrier and actually lashed out against my oppressors more often as I believed back then that only violence will make people understand that it's not okay to push me around!

climategeek
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Feb 2017, 10:55 pm

Even today abelism, perpetrated by people who think since they have qualifications to "deal" with people with disabilities, they treat us horribly with impunity. many of my friends who are also on the Spectrum have dealt with similar and even worse abuse than what I had dealt with myself. a couple of years ago, a Disabled Student, likely with aspergers was expelled from school for reporting a rape and not only that before The Expelled her they made her write an apology letter to her rapist. the worst part is that the next year she let herself get raped several times in order to avoid getting expelled and finally she decided to report the rape with her mom and when the rape kit came back and tested positive for the accused DNA, even though the rapist was arrested and charged the student was now again suspended for public display of affection for getting raped and misconduct For once again going against the school and Reporting the rape. it was noted while she was attending the school before she got raped according to her psychologist that she had a habit of foregoing her own needs to satisfy other people and the school knowing this, coerced into falsely admitting that she made up the allegation in order to protect the reputation of the school.

after missing the rest of the 2008-2009cschool year, she returned to school now with immense fears of getting raped again.

She tried desperately to avoid the student who raped her, as far as requesting different classes to make sure she never was in the same places he was, and she became so worried that she would never roam the halls by herself.

Anyway, as much as she attempted to avoid and countering herself with the boy, the boy one day cornered her when she happened to be alone dragged her into the library and once again raped her.

Afraid she was going to once again get expelled if she reported the rape, she stayed silent and got raped a couple more times before she finally reported it to her mother who went to the police station and the police department performed a rape kit testing on the girls underwear which confirm that in fact she was there was a DNA match of the person she accuse of the rape.

Police arrested the boy and charged him with sexual misconduct, however the school was not going to let the girl have it her way either.

She was charged with disrespectful conduct for going against the school and Reporting the rape behind the school's back by going through the proper channels by going to the police department instead and public display of affection for quote "Not doing enough to prevent the rape."

The reason they did this to her a second time is because she and her mother decided to go to the police department and set up going through the school which would have not done anything about it at all like last time it actually punished her for reporting it.

There was a lawsuit against the school which the school from what I heard gave the girl a sum of money for her troubles but did not remove her suspension or her expulstion which now remains on her permanent record! :x

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2017, 11:41 pm

Hi climategeek

It can be rough dealing with NTs. Sometimes they can be incredibly cruel without consciously knowing it. I have found that those who dont realise how bad they are acting are worse than those who do it on purpose. When you point it out it just gets worse. I do my best to surround myself with people I can trust. I have quit jobs and schools because of this.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 6:01 am

I had my Year 1 teacher pick on me. I was only 5, and nobody knew I had AS or ADHD yet, and she was always shouting at me if I wasn't concentrating on my work or sitting still. And I cried a lot because of anxiety, and she never once got concerned.
One time I pulled a chair out (without thinking) just as the teacher's assistant was about to sit on it, and she fell down. She wasn't hurt, but the way the teacher shouted at me, you'd think I had killed her or something. The teacher shouted at the top of her lungs, pointing her finger at me, as I felt absolutely frightened. I burst into tears but no teachers cared. The way they went on just made me look terrible to the other kids.

I'm sure that is why I fear confrontation to this day.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 6:34 am

:lol: This is why I conclude that people do not need or even want to know. They kept assuming -- well, I'll let them! They cannot help it:x

If people would accuse me for being narcissistic, well I'll let them! They are needy and whiny, and hypocritically think I do things because it's for me. But then, what the hell do they know? :lol: Why bother justifying when they have their conclusion?
If people would accuse me for being an idiot or playing dumb, I'll let them be! Why would I pretend to understand them? Why would I deny if I ever make a mistake? Why justify the mistake when it has already been done?
If people accuse me of manipulating -- then simply they cannot help it. Because they assume, with whatever reason or what (wrong) way to 'read' my mind mistaking me for another NT playing a stupid game. Simple as that. Why justify that I'm autistic when they don't trust me to begin with?

The reason why aspies are being accused of this, is the same reason as why NTs are vulnerable to certain social/emotional parasites who happened to have charms.
So I'm not surprised if people would ever wrong me, even if I do trust this person to some extent. :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

sandrarigel
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jan 2018, 2:43 pm

I was just accused of bullying by someone and suspended from the acting agency I created myself. For the last few months I could see things were not well between us-and I did send her messages to have a chat- but I had thought it had improved over the last few weeks.

The irony is that I wanted to put in a complaint for harassment for continuously making comments about the way I was handling finances (I am working by myself on it, all the documents are free to view on google docs, but I am a bit slow making sheets etc) and general antagonistic behaviour, but just thought it would create more problems than help. I basically wanted to move on.

She started crying at a meeting and blurbed out I was bullying her- and I reacted badly, because I was so distressed. so that was the proof everyone needed.

Apparently I have been spreading rumours about her - which I have not , it was misconstrued and shed a bad light on (I was referring people to her as I knew she would have logins details at the ready but stated I didn't know how they were working)

I got angry emails and public shaming on our FB group- but she is the pure victim of course- and was offered a joke of an investigation (I was not entitled to say much, anything I was saying was a 'lie' but what they were saying of course was right) They showed my 'unusual reaction' to a despicable accusing email- maybe I over-reacted but I was tired of the accusation. someone asked for time to read through the whole pack she brought in and he was told it had to be dealt with right away.
In her 'proof pack' were stuff like me trying to explain that agenda need to be sent one week in advance- and she replied I was disciplining her. Several of the type.
All the people who knew me well were like, it must be a misunderstanding; all the new ones (she is recruiting new members) were dead set against me.

Basically she (and the agent) have managed defaming me .

And while they accuse me of 'spreading rumours about her' and that is bad (I actually wasn't) they have held private communications about me for weeks, saying terrible things apparently so that all the new ones think I am a horrible person.

And she was fired from a job in December for being rude and a bully.

I will clear my name, don't know how yet but I won't let them win :(