FBI call Trump Delusional over Wire Tapping Allegations

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 1:14 am

eric76 wrote:
One other thing about Trump in the White House is that I seriously doubt that he has the psychological makeup needed to handle the job well.

Yes it's been well established by now that he has serious narcissistic traits

A group of psychiatrists have collectively agreed he has symptoms of mental instability — including grandiosity, impulsivity, hypersensitivity to slights or criticism, and an apparent inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality — which led them to question his fitness for the immense responsibilities of the office of president

Now we can add the head of the FBI and other world leaders to the growing list

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 2:20 am

Cool. So Mike Pence as POTUS in a few months. I wonder who his VP will be. Steve Bannon perhaps.

cyberdad wrote:

I wonder if he now regrets single-handedly sabotaging Hillary's campaign.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 2:37 am

cyberdad wrote:
eric76 wrote:
One other thing about Trump in the White House is that I seriously doubt that he has the psychological makeup needed to handle the job well.

A group of psychiatrists have collectively agreed he has symptoms of mental instability — including grandiosity, impulsivity, hypersensitivity to slights or criticism, and an apparent inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality — which led them to question his fitness for the immense responsibilities of the office of president

Adam Schiff has publicly questioned Trump's mental stability with regard to knowing truth from falsehood. I think Schiff is laying the groundwork to have him removed for reasons of mental illness. I just hope Trump doesn't start firing off nukes in the meantime. Especially with North Korea stirring the pot.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 2:52 am

Nah. Trump never wanted to be President anyways. We have David Letterman's sworn testimony on that.

President Mike Pence and VP Steve Bannon 2018

Hooray.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 3:32 am

androbot01 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
eric76 wrote:

Adam Schiff has publicly questioned Trump's mental stability with regard to knowing truth from falsehood. I think Schiff is laying the groundwork to have him removed for reasons of mental illness. I just hope Trump doesn't start firing off nukes in the meantime. Especially with North Korea stirring the pot.

I suppose one plus point for Trump is he doesn't execute his relatives (yet!)