Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2017, 10:02 pm

I kept fighting my cat for my recliner chair, she already have my couch.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2017, 10:04 pm

That's very funny. You think she'd be happy with just the couch. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645

questor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 5:45 am

We used to have a miniature poodle who "owned" the recliner, but could be made to get down if someone really wanted to use it. When we replaced the recliner with a swivel rocker, the dog then "owned" that chair. Some years later I had a labrador retriever who used to give me a hard time over my twin bed. She felt that if she got onto the bed before I did at night, then I should sleep on the floor. I disagreed with this, and she would give me a very hard time over this, with a lot of barking and growling.
I would try to get on while leaving her on, figuring that I could gently ease her off the bed once I was on it, but she kept acting up. It was a constant race to see who could get onto the bed first at bedtime. I never had such problems with the other dogs we had, but after the lab, I made a policy of "no dog on the bed", so that fixed the problem.