Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

psych
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2007, 10:32 am

The more you look at quantum physics, and other cutting edge research, the more plausible the 'you create your own reality' position becomes. Its a very exciting time to be interested in this stuff, as the gap between science and ancient mysticism is narrowing all the time.

Russian researchers have discovered that so called 'junk' human DNA (the 90%+ that mainstream science doesnt comprehend as it doesnt build proteins) acts as a biological internet, an organic superconducter that stores and communicates information. This realisation sheds new light on many areas previously considered as 'pseudo-science' such as clairvoyance, spiritual healing, minds affect on weather patterns etc etc.

David Icke has written some facsinating books on this subject, id be happy to email a copy (for preview purposes) to anyone whos interested.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2007, 10:35 am

Fuzzy wrote:

So we older aspies worry that you have been paid a great diservice, that by giving you an easier childhood, you have been robbed of some of the enjoyment of adulthood.

Do you see what I mean?

QUOTED FOR TRUTH

kt-64
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2007, 4:36 pm

If I could controll reality, humaity would be well off.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2007, 5:56 pm

kt-64 wrote:
If I could controll reality, humaity would be well off.

Depending upon the logical consistency of your thoughts and their ability to maintain disparate goals within the same utopian framework.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

19 May 2007, 7:14 pm

Awesomelyglorious wrote:
Quatermass wrote:
Life is crappy because the universe is a cold, harsh and unforgiving place. We have to make sure that we keep ourselves comfortable.

Actually, I would say that life is crappy because humans aren't designed to be happy. The material conditions in most western nations are very very good compared to our ancestors. Are we really much happier than those ancestors though? No. We are still on life sucks even though we have lives that tend to be much better than those of the stick peoples of the past.

There some evidence that people in the past were happier. People who are less educated tend to be happier. When your life really is in danger you also tend to value it more. So when your living off the land trying to survive with little knowledge you tend to be alot happier than some person laying in bed with no need to work, with little danger typing a message for an internet forum all with the knowledge of incredible amount of suffering in the universe and pointless nature of evolution.