Toucan
Toucan

10 Mar 2017, 5:45 pm

What should I do?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 5:58 pm

Tell her you're not into inter-family relationships, has she said why she thinks that...its kind of a weird thing to think.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 6:08 pm

Let me get this straight.

You..
are female?

And your sister thinks that you are "gay" (ie lesbian)?

And further- she thinks that you are "in love" with her?

Correct?

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 6:12 pm

Well, the FIRST thing you need to do, IMO, is ask her WHY she thinks that!!

Secondly, it's very common, according to past posts / threads, for people to think Aspies are gay----it seems the common consensus is that it is because we get very obsessed with people. It seems, mostly, cuz we're so often intensely observing people, to learn how we should "be".

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 6:23 pm

I sincerely hope this isn't an attempt to pull a fast one on us!

If this is serious, if you enter into a relationship with her, it would be incest, and therefore illegal.

The Unleasher
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 6:24 pm

If you're straight, tell her your straight, thus not having an attraction to her.

W91T
Toucan
Toucan

10 Mar 2017, 6:26 pm

The reason she thinks that is because I blush when I talk to people I haven't seen in a while. And yes, I'm female and she really thinks that. I think it's unthinkable but it's true. Telling people never helps, I never even thought my own sister would think that.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 6:33 pm

W91T wrote:
The reason she thinks that is because I blush when I talk to people I haven't seen in a while. And yes, I'm female and she really thinks that. I think it's unthinkable but it's true. Telling people never helps, I never even thought my own sister would think that.

Geez, alot of people do that----even NTs----cuz they're shy.

How old is your sister----how old are you? Tell 'er to get over herself!!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 6:36 pm

You blush when you talk to people you havent seen in a long time...therefore...you want gay incest with your sister?

Hmmmm.....

Just do what I just I did...ask her to walk through her "reasoning" step by step.

Actually...I would probably say to her "Sis. I have come to the conclusion that you're a friggin' ret*d! At least I have evidence to back up my conclusion! So what's your evidence? lol!"

Actually, I dont know how old the two of you are, but maybe she is too young to understand sexuality (straight or gay), and or incest, nor any of that.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Mar 2017, 7:32 pm

Your sister is clearly the one with the problem to believe something like that

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 8:49 pm

W91T wrote:

Just for clarity , has your sister actually accused you of being gay in straight plain terms and has she also actually accused you of loving her that way in straight plain terms.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Exuvian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 9:43 pm

Is your sister saying this because she's trying to tease you? Or is it she who's in love with you?

It might be wiser to take a more "professional" approach to correcting her if it's a misunderstanding (or even if it isn't). If you embarrass her, she might decide to make your life miserable in retaliation.

W91T
Toucan
Toucan

27 Mar 2017, 5:57 pm

Thank you all, it feels better when I'm assured that it isn't always my fault. Ever since I started blushing, she avoids me more and when she notices me blushing she looks away, switch theme, or stops talking. But there have also been other people who have accused me of being gay. I don't think she can make my life more miserable, it feels bad enough when she thinks this