Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 9:39 pm

I took a 4 day break from WP and a few other sites because I was spending too much time on the Internet. I did a lot of different paintings using different materials. I even used different coloured nail polish to do a couple of small paintings. I also bought myself a folding bicycle for $450. It's black and electric blue. I'm thinking of getting some green streamers and maybe a small green basket to carry an Om Nom on the days that it's not raining. I was going to buy a pea green folding bike off the Internet, but I've decided that I've made the transition from being a wild Mod to a Blue Angel quite nicely. Besides, I'm planning on buying myself a pea green Trikke for my birthday after I've lost enough weight to be able to ride on one.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 8:55 am

Congratulations, CockneyRebel!

Enjoy your new bike! I agree that sometimes it's a good idea to take a break from the Internet and pursue other things.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 9:13 am

Well done on the break, the Internets really bad for addictive personalities. I try to stop it myself too, I have TONS of work I should be getting on with but I'm procrastinating haha.

Glad you're getting into cycling, it's good fun. You'll definitely feel better for it after a long ride. Let me know if you plan on cycling up mount Doi Inthanon any time soon lol.

The weight will fly off you if you keep at it so good luck. :)