What was your favourite toy when you were little?

Page 2 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Smelena
Cure Neurotypicals Now!
Cure Neurotypicals Now!

User avatar

Joined: 1 Apr 2007
Age: 46
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,150
Location: Australia

18 May 2007, 7:23 pm

I love sword fights.

Let's have an online swordfight now.

I'm holding my sword now - clang! clang!



Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,454
Location: City 17

18 May 2007, 7:25 pm

*joins sword fight*
And Smelena is defeated because I have my sword to her neck :)



Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Apr 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,905

18 May 2007, 7:25 pm

I am awesome at sword fighting, you'll never beat me! 8)

CLANG CLANG CLANG!



Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,454
Location: City 17

18 May 2007, 7:29 pm

Sopho wrote:
I am awesome at sword fighting, you'll never beat me! 8)

CLANG CLANG CLANG!

Are you so sure? Clang! Clang!



Smelena
Cure Neurotypicals Now!
Cure Neurotypicals Now!

User avatar

Joined: 1 Apr 2007
Age: 46
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,150
Location: Australia

18 May 2007, 7:30 pm

Santa_Claus wrote:
*joins sword fight*
And Smelena is defeated because I have my sword to her neck :)


But Smelena also knows Taekwondo so she spin kicks Santa_Claus to the ground.

He lies there sobbing for mercy.



Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,432
Location: New Jersey

18 May 2007, 7:36 pm

Mine was a rabbit, I called it RaRa, I loved the way it felt on my hands, and I took it everywhere I went.



Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,454
Location: City 17

18 May 2007, 7:36 pm

Smelena wrote:
He lies there sobbing for mercy.

Sobbing for mercy? I die with honor and die without such discrace as begging for mercy! Touche by the way 8)



Smelena
Cure Neurotypicals Now!
Cure Neurotypicals Now!

User avatar

Joined: 1 Apr 2007
Age: 46
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,150
Location: Australia

18 May 2007, 7:40 pm

Santa_Claus wrote:
Smelena wrote:
He lies there sobbing for mercy.

Sobbing for mercy? I die with honor and die without such discrace as begging for mercy! Touche by the way 8)


But I am no murderer. I will enslave you - go clean my house Santa_Claus.

*Smelena hands Santa_Claus a toilet scrubbing brush*



neurodeviant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,296
Location: Britland

18 May 2007, 7:41 pm

My Commodore 64, which I got when I was 6.


_________________
Aspies: Because great minds think alone.


Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,454
Location: City 17

18 May 2007, 7:42 pm

Smelena wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
Smelena wrote:
He lies there sobbing for mercy.

Sobbing for mercy? I die with honor and die without such discrace as begging for mercy! Touche by the way 8)


But I am no murderer. I will enslave you - go clean my house Santa_Claus.

*Smelena hands Santa_Claus a toilet scrubbing brush*

I would only clean the Emperor Sopho's house and toilet. I will take my own life as I was defeated. *falls on sword*



jimservo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,116
Location: Philadelphia Suburbs

18 May 2007, 7:44 pm

Image
I liked to have pretend battles with the various toy ships I had.



Smelena
Cure Neurotypicals Now!
Cure Neurotypicals Now!

User avatar

Joined: 1 Apr 2007
Age: 46
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,150
Location: Australia

18 May 2007, 7:46 pm

Santa_Claus wrote:
I would only clean the Emperor Sopho's house and toilet. I will take my own life as I was defeated. *falls on sword*


Smelena wails 'Noooooooooooooooo!! !! !! !! !! !'

This will take years of therapy to get over my role in your death.



Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,321
Location: Beyond the Void

18 May 2007, 7:48 pm

my two teddy bears



Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,794
Location: half way up a big hill

18 May 2007, 7:48 pm

hmm, favourite toys when I was a child, normally Lego and toy cars

these days I play with computers and phones, big boys' toys, heh :D


_________________
Thanks Tinkerbell.

Allegedly away with the fairies for 6-7 years


Shleed
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 247
Location: Ireland

18 May 2007, 7:54 pm

LEGO. And nearly every other construction kit known to man.