Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 3:32 pm

My favorite exercise is usually jogging in place for ten minutes, doing step on my Wii balance board for 20 minutes or 30 if I feel up to it, stretches like squats and torso twist on the Wii Fit and some yoga. I don't have my driver's license so I exercise at home. I really enjoy all of these.

I don't do these all in one day or go but I always make sure I'm doing 20 to 30 minutes of exercise. Sometimes I miss some days but only for legitimate reasons.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 10:19 pm

My exercise routine is mainly all about running; I love it and need it to feel good. My present routine, which has been concrete for almost a year now is using my manual treadmill every 6 days with a rest day after or more if I feel like my rebel knee is up to it's old tricks. I rarely run outside anymore because of the dodginess of my area, and now can freely work out without the anxiety of cars and humans. I also practice vinyasa yoga and have hit the seventh month mark - glorious mindfulness!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

16 Mar 2017, 11:27 pm

I like walking the best but I haven't been walking for the sake of walking in months cuz of the cold weather. I also lift 5 pound dumbbells but I got out of the habit of doing it & am trying to start it again but it hasn't become a habit yet & I forgot some days.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 11:48 am

I lift weights 3 days a week and cycle several days a week.

AlanMooresBeard
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Mar 2017, 3:06 pm

Since the start of the year, I've been weight lifting with my barbell 3 times a week. I don't have a bench at the moment so I can't bench press but I can still do stuff like squats, deadlifts etc. Next week, I'm going to start doing exercises with my dumbbells 2 days a week in addition to the 3 days a week I already do with my barbell. I'll also be looking to incorporate more bodyweight exercises into my routine to provide some more variety and to keep things interesting.

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 11:13 pm

I walk 20,000 to 30,000 steps each day. My record is 46,000. :D