Trump Voter Surprised Trump Will Cut Meals On Wheels

Page 1 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 10:53 am

I'd post a link but the huffpost link says something about One Direction, which would cause confusion. You can still find it on huffpost if you search for it.

Analysis:
Wow. Just wow.
She says she was under the influence that Trump was going to help. Under the influence of what? Drugs? Alcohol?
All he did was play the game like all other politicians saying what the people needed to hear and then doing the exact opposite when they get elected. These people are so short sighted that they keep voting for this again and again. Trump is a billionaire. He like all other billionaires don't give a damn what happens to this woman or anyone.

Quote:
“What would you say to him to convince him not to cut this program?” Miller asked Preast.

“What if it was your momma?” Preast said.

Oh nice. Nice. Trump's mother is probably already dead and even if she wasn't, any billionaire would sell their mother down the ****ing river for a golden dime.

I should feel sorry for this woman but I don't. I can't feel sorry. I won't feel sorry because these people don't learn anything from the past or use common sense. My faith in humanity reached absolute zero years ago and remains there to this day. All I can do is laugh at their gullible stupidity.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 11:00 am

This is what America gets for electing a far-right business mogul as president, someone who doesn't give two s**ts about social programs or the poor. :roll:

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 11:27 am

I have to regard surprise as an improvement over the reactions I see from Trump supporters here.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 3:39 pm

It's absurd that the federal government is involved with delivering people hot meals.

Next we'll have a new gov. program called "Tuck-you-in-at-night".

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 3:45 pm

The whole deal is an indictment of the capitalist system. We produce more food than any other system, waste half of it, and let people starve.

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 4:12 pm

Seriously? Trump is taking meals on wheels? He is on scum level to me now.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 4:20 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
It's absurd that the federal government is involved with delivering people hot meals.

You'd think differently if it was you, or someone you loved, who defended on Meals On Wheels.

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 4:26 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

You'd think differently if it was you, or someone you loved, who defended on Meals On Wheels.

I agree those people deserve an actual meal. From my understanding meals on wheels helps old people socialize too. Those people have worked their whole lives an but deserve to spend the rest of their lives with decent food. They have helped society and it is our turn to help them. I admit though I have a huge soft spot for the elderly.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 4:28 pm

Meals on Wheels reduces Medicare costs by allowing people to stay in their homes longer. So cutting from the program will cost more elsewhere. It's just a bunch of bullies being bullies, cheered on by more bullies.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 4:36 pm

BettaPonic wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

I agree those people deserve an actual meal. From my understanding meals on wheels helps old people socialize too. Those people have worked their whole lives an but deserve to spend the rest of their lives with decent food. They have helped society and it is our turn to help them. I admit though I have a huge soft spot for the elderly.

Good for you. 8)

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 4:40 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
BettaPonic wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

Good for you. 8)

Thanks

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 7:05 pm

I imagine Trump and his buddies in Breibart have a list of social services to cut

Lets wait for the next installment when Trump is sitting on his golden throne doing a number 2 in his Trump tower penthouse thinking "heck! if you oldies can't pay your hospital bills then we should cut of your life support system!!""

Trump making America great again!!

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 7:09 pm

cyberdad wrote:
I imagine Trump and his buddies in Breibart have a list of social services to cut

Lets wait for the next installment when Trump is sitting on his golden throne doing a number 2 in his Trump tower penthouse thinking "heck! if you oldies can't pay your hospital bills then we should cut of your life support system!!""

Let's just gut military spending and make sure veterans, the homeless, disabled, and the environment are safe. I know this idea is crazy, but it might just work.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 7:16 pm

BettaPonic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Let's just gut military spending and make sure veterans, the homeless, disabled, and the environment are safe. I know this idea is crazy, but it might just work.

Not crazy at all. The military is big and powerful enough.

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 7:19 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
BettaPonic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Not crazy at all. The military is big and powerful enough.

I was more joking about the crazy part. I think if we are going to build to weapons, only build the ones that can be used.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 10:18 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:

Yeah so absurd for the federal government to spend any funds helping the poor, with having meals.... :roll: