Trump Voter Surprised Trump Will Cut Meals On Wheels

Page 3 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 8:59 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
MizzLizard,

I can't complain. I'm very lucky I have a steady job that I got through a family connection. If I didn't have that I don't know where I'd be. I'm watching so many people around me struggle though and even I'm one of the six in 10 people who lack adequate savings. My mom's unemployment just ran out and she's making her money doing odd jobs and selling things online. She's doing all of this while going back to school for graphic design. She works more hours than I do and she is barely scraping by. She used to have a healthy retirement account but than it bottomed out after 9/11. It happened again in the financial crash. Oh and she is sixty so getting hired is difficult regardless of her work experience. Even with all of this we are still in a better position than many other people I see. For the most part my family can put up a buffer for unexpected expenses. It's nice to have someone who can provide a backstop but it sucks to have to need it.

Maybe we should just petition George Soros for a raise. His paid protester checks aren't cutting it. :roll:

It could always be worse,we're not homeless or trying to get out of Syria.I really feel for people trying to get by with kids.They are always hungry,need new clothes and tend to need doctor visits for typical kid stuff.
Yeah,rabble-rousing just doesn't pay like it used to.lol Soon there will be signs,"Will protest for food."

nicolus030
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Dec 2019, 11:46 pm

There are many things that can happen in life which can have a negative effect on your financialhelpfree. This type of people asking for help or applying for assistance. Some government programs, organization and churches help for this.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 12:32 am

All the wonderful things bought to you by the man you voted into power

He must have a bucket list of evil things he must complete

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 9:29 am

That means he'll soon be able to cut toilet paper and water. Less food equals less poop and less poop equals less wiping,less wiping equals less trees cut down, less flushing and so on... Brilliant! California's water crisis, trees and poop situation solved in one fell stroke, I like it! Who says DT isn't a climate activist?

If you believe this crap about Trump cutting meals on wheels, well... I just don't know about you. :roll:

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 9:57 am

Well the original post which didn't have a link was posted nearly 3 years ago. So it should be easy to acertain if this actually happened. My guess is a lot of stories like this from years ago never ended up taking place.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 10:01 am

EzraS wrote:
Well the original post which didn't have a link was posted nearly 3 years ago. So it should be easy to acertain if this actually happened. My guess is a lot of stories like this from years ago never ended up taking place.

I was thinking that in addition to less poop, less paper, less water, there would also be less fuel consumption. No meals, no wheels. It's hard to see how this wouldn't be a win/win.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 4:58 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
That means he'll soon be able to cut toilet paper and water. Less food equals less poop and less poop equals less wiping,less wiping equals less trees cut down, less flushing and so on... Brilliant! California's water crisis, trees and poop situation solved in one fell stroke, I like it! Who says DT isn't a climate activist?

If you believe this crap about Trump cutting meals on wheels, well... I just don't know about you. :roll:

Are you serious? it means old people with no financial support will be left to fend for themselves. Old right wing mantra....the weak and invalid with no power should be left to wither (after all why should the rich pay to keep poor people alive when they have served their purpose). It's quite an evil thing to propose.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 5:45 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

Are you serious? it means old people with no financial support will be left to fend for themselves. Old right wing mantra....the weak and invalid with no power should be left to wither (after all why should the rich pay to keep poor people alive when they have served their purpose). It's quite an evil thing to propose.

I think that she meant that as sarcasm or satire.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 6:10 pm

I just checked! Meals On Wheels is still rolling, so three years have passed since this thread was started.

Y'all was lyin' then and y're lyin' now! ~ sorry, sometimes I just have to resurrect the South in myself.