Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 10:12 pm

Signed as well.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 10:21 am

I signed but I don't get why they're seemingly just prioritising Africa with it on this, even here in England, a first world country we have girls in poverty barely able to afford the £2.80 charge for a pack of about 15 tampons which is s**t in itself cause you need more than that anyway.

But I agree, way more education needs to go into it in general. I had to like teach my own cousins that you never buy the small tampons cause that's a waste of money, you always buy the heavy flow ones even if you're not on heavy but they didn't get that, they thought it meant having a huge vagina when buying the large ones but no, they just didn't understand it simply meant they absorb more hence saving you more money but you'd of thought they'd be taught about this stuff in school to save them a fortune but nope. Absolutely f*****g useless schools, they don't prepare the kids at all for the real world.