Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Lostinthesauce2
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Mar 2017, 3:47 am

I play on ps4. Who is getting the ringed city???! !!

ThisAdamGuy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 8:03 am

I'm still in the middle of Dark Souls 2, and the very beginning of Bloodborne. I want to go back and beat Demon's Souls too. But once I do those, I'll definitely be picking up 3.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 8:29 am

I got into it a while back, I actually played Dark Souls 2 and was pretty bad and so slow as a mage that I lost interest, and picked up the first as a free thing on Xbox 360 too, but also did not do too well and did not play. I ended up seeing some interesting things and specifically there was the guy from Extra Credits playing Dark Souls and pointing out all the good things that got me to play Dark Souls again and I really got into it, then playing more warrior. I now consider myself a pretty big fan, I played Dark Souls, moved into Dark Souls 2 after finishing it and just as I happened to finish that Dark Souls 3 came out and I beat it. I kind of wish I could play Bloodborne, but I do not have a PS4.

Right now I am not actively playing them, except every odd time I might pick one of them up. I have tried to play through Dark Souls 1 again, now with DLC as a magic user, but I have been struggling with trying to take out Manus. And also got Scholar of the first sin with Dark Souls 2, currently road blocked around the heavy turtle guys with lava which is a part I am not good at. And also going for a second run of New Game+ in DS3, this time wanting to do things right, where I screwed up the first time by not taking the deal to become hollow, although that in itself has me worried of if I don't end up dying enough times, or trying to find the cage guy in the Undead Settlement. Have not really thought about the DLC in it.

To talk about the game, I want to mention how Sif and the Royal Rat Authority kind of drove me a bit crazy.

ThisAdamGuy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 8:50 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
And also got Scholar of the first sin with Dark Souls 2, currently road blocked around the heavy turtle guys with lava which is a part I am not good at.

I bought Scholar right off the bat since it was already out, and ended up playing through a couple of the DLC places without even realizing it. Finally figured it out and went back to the main quest in the middle of that ashen tower place (can't remember the name). Now I'm stuck, trying to decide if I want to get smashed climbing the Dragon Shrine stairs or get ganked by the Throne Watcher and Defender.