Veteran

30 Mar 2017, 3:52 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Sweetleaf used online dating.

What's your point? Attraction isn't just physical.

My point that her slot machine had way more '7s' than the one hurtloam is relying on.

I don't really know what that means...what 'slot machine'?...Also I've never had a number system for rating attractiveness, that sort of thing has always seemed sort of silly to me.

The slot machine gives out a jackpot payment if you are lucky enough to get a row of 7s

I thought it was quite a clever illustration taking my use of the term jackpot and extending the analogy.

lol I thought it meant like when people rate attraction from 1-10, I suppose that makes a little more sense...I can take things far too literally.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2017, 4:06 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Others have been saying they lose interest and the attraction fades if the lass doesn't seem to like them back, so that explains why I've had enthusiastic interest which has suddenly disappeared. I don't think I behave the way the average woman does or I don't behave they way they expect me to. So it ends before it begins and I'm still trying to decide whether I like they guy, but he's totally lost interest by the time I decide I do.

That's just poor persistence from them. Some ND guys don't suffer from that...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 12:56 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Sweetleaf used online dating.

What's your point? Attraction isn't just physical.

My point that her slot machine had way more '7s' than the one hurtloam is relying on.

I don't really know what that means...what 'slot machine'?...Also I've never had a number system for rating attractiveness, that sort of thing has always seemed sort of silly to me.

The slot machine gives out a jackpot payment if you are lucky enough to get a row of 7s

I thought it was quite a clever illustration taking my use of the term jackpot and extending the analogy.

lol I thought it meant like when people rate attraction from 1-10, I suppose that makes a little more sense...I can take things far too literally.

This what I thought of when you first replied:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 4:19 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

This what I thought of when you first replied:

lol, I suppose that is a fairly accurate visual representation.