My favorite day of the year is coming

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 1:43 am

April Fools day is almost here so watch out everyone beware of my pranks. Anyone that has been here for years are probably familiar with my practical jokes. Does anyone else love this day? Do you enjoy pulling pranks on people? I am thinking of good ones to play this year and try and be funny. I mostly do them online because it's so much fun vs in real life I can't think of anything to play. But I am thinking of maybe telling my husband I finally got fired and act very sad about it and upset and then tell him April Fools or tell him I got a new job as a stripper so we are going to be making lots of money.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 1:45 am

How you gonna pull that one off?

Plan it days in advance I say.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 1:50 am

Shahunshah wrote:
How you gonna pull that one off?

Plan it days in advance I say.

I just think of a story to tell and tell it that day.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 8:45 am

April Fool's Day has a special significance in my life because it was the birthday of my first Siamese cat, Samantha. She was born in 1979 and lived to be 20. April Fool's Day could be called, "The Discovery of the Joys of the Siamese Cat Day" for me.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 2:40 pm

Nothing really all that crazy happens to me on April Fool's and I don't usually play pranks. It's Easter I'm really looking forwards to. I still get chocolate and candy and a gift or two on Easter, which maybe seem silly at my age but my dad does, too. And he gets cranky if he doesn't get the same amount of treats I get.

I'm looking forwards to playing Animal Crossing NL on April 1st. Blanka the cat will be back again to impersonate my neighbors, and I can get photos of them if I guess correctly who the real neighbor is. I have to know what their favorite sayings are, but it's weird because the saying are written only on their photos, and they never really say their sayings that are on the photos, as far as I know. :scratch:

I also made up a Sim named April Fool. I'm hoping to max out her mischief skill on The Sims 4 before April 1st this year. She's on level 8. :)