Page 125 of 282 [ 4512 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 282  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2019, 10:51 pm

caThar4G wrote:
I pissed off a woman while walking today. She thought I was trying to take her man, but he was following me on his own without my approval. And, no advance from me. No big deal. She did threaten me though.
Called me a hoe. Crazies live down near me. So, I didn't get assaulted.

hope you can learn effective self-defense against such low-class brutes.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 10:23 pm

I went to my doctor to get my prescriptions refilled for another 6 months, and then I had bloodwork done. I haven't had my blood tested since 2008. :)
Since the doctor said I could get bloodwork done any time, I decided to just go get it done after my appointment with him so I wouldn't need another drive to the hospital. Hopefully...

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2019, 2:46 pm

Took a shower
Gave my dog a bath

Next up is tumbling some clean laundry in the dryer to get wrinkles out and then folding the laundry.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2019, 6:19 pm

Bought a gift and mailed the birthday card to my grandson in Sweden, early enough for it to get to him on time.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2019, 7:42 pm

dragged myself to the state fair, yesterday evening. today i was recovering. ouch.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2019, 7:53 pm

I bought my groceries and managed not to get any frozen food in case there's another power outage. The only foods I bought that need refrigeration are milk and cheese.

I vacuumed the bedroom carpet.

I took several bottles of condiments that were either possibly spoiled or past their expiration date and cleaned them out for recycling.

I made a video of my Miitopia game and uploaded it on Youtube.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2019, 1:18 am

Today I updated the address on my insurance policy and explored some old shops in Chinatown.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2019, 3:15 pm

Not much other than studying for my midterm exam which will be held tomorrow.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 8:47 am

Today I set up a Vita for a friend. I had to find one of my old Vita memory cards and then download games that I thought would match his taste.

I also managed to socialize with the boarder.

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2020, 1:56 pm

I went to see my therapist this morning and had a very nice session with her.

My Tumblr

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2020, 3:09 pm

Yesterday I took a bath - major achievement for me, I have serious sensory issues with both baths and showers lately (though baths are a bit less horrible). Today's goal is laundry - and to fold it instead of letting it sit and get wrinkly.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2020, 3:18 pm

I built a climbing structure for my friend's kitten to climb up to the window, with a ledge for him to sit safely and look outside. Then I bought a birdseed hanger and hung it outside the window so the kitty could see and enjoy birds. They made his chin quiver with excitement! :cat: I also made some little hideouts and tunnels for him by cutting holes in boxes, and I introduced him to catnip on plush toys. We're having fun introducing him to my dog. 8)

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2020, 5:12 pm

I washed my dog's feet, his boots make them smelly quickly (he wears boots to protect his feet from salt in winter and literally burning hot pavement in summer). A small task, but I'm recovering from bronchitis and am not supposed to push myself too hard.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2020, 7:13 pm

Paying more tuition that I still owe for this term at my school.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

03 Feb 2020, 11:33 pm

I went walking & stopped at Walgreens on the way back cuz I was out of cereal. I got Reese's Puffs.

I paid the cable bill which was a few days past due. The bill is due shortly before I get my Social Security Disability & when I called Cr@pcast to change my bill date, the rep told me I couldn't but I could pay the bill a little after it was due & not get into any trouble. I've been doing this a while now.

I also signed up for auto pay with Verizon cuz I can get a $10 discount on my bill. I added my girlfriend to my plan a couple weeks ago & we both got new phones which are friggen expensive. I'll be paying the phones off for the next two years. But anyways the rep said I could get a discount if I signed up for auto pay so I did that & they should charge my card tomorrow.

I bought some supplements off of Amazon & a new computer mouse I've been needing. I bought an Amazon Basics mouse that cr@pped out no more than a couple months after I got it so I've been using one my girlfriend had for her laptop that she never uses till I had the money to make another Amazon order & I ordered a different brand of mouse.

I contributed $10 to a Kickstarter campaign that I'm not sure will get fully funded. There's only 9 days left & it's not even halfway funded. I get a digital DL of a tribute album(CD). It's a tribute album for the band Ninja Sex Party incase anyone if familiar with them. I'm not very familiar with them but I'm a fan of some of the comedy artists doing covers & a fan of the artist spearheading the Kickstarter project. I'll post the link incase anyone actually cares & would wanna contribute~ https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ns ... te-project

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

PeachyKeenPeach
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Feb 2020, 1:19 am

Nothing, the same as yesterday. >_<
Onto to the next day... ^_^