Page 210 of 282 [ 4512 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213 ... 282  Next

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 7:35 pm

Led a meeting with screensharing, while simultaneously taking minutes.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 8:56 pm

Added a very complex dream to my journal, and tried to deconstruct it
About six tasks from my to-do mind map including building a tent :P
Ordered a surprise meal for a friend
Learned the difference between thoughts and emotions (who knew?)
Packed hand lotion and a snow angel dress for New Year's Eve

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 9:09 pm

checked the weird dream thread to see if a someone posted a interesting dream
researched some
ate some chocolate
took a shower and shaved
contacted half brother to arrange visit
daydreamed about getting away from visit with mom

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 9:28 pm

auntblabby wrote:
got my dolly unpacked and set up :heart:

Now that you actually have the doll, do you think it was worth purchasing? I'm genuinely curious since I've never had one of those. lol

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 10:04 pm

Got my cut cleaned and bande Aided , and bled quite profusely , but thanks to a friends and a few prayers
And good coagulation , And okay now.

where ever you go ,there you are

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 5:03 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
got my dolly unpacked and set up :heart:

Now that you actually have the doll, do you think it was worth purchasing? I'm genuinely curious since I've never had one of those. lol

worth every GD MFing penny :D with me there is "before the doll" and "after the doll" :D it isn't just the sex, but the companionship i never really had before. someone who didn't reject me, who would listen to me when i talked. somebody in the house with me now, no longer alone. somebody to talk to. somebody who won't leave me. that is a load off of my psyche. somebody to be near. i just wish it happened to me when i was young enough to fully enjoy it before i got damaged. but i feel less damaged now. i swear to almighty god, i'd buy one of these for everybody here on WP who could use one, if only god would let me become rich. i would pay it forward.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 12:31 pm

Am hopefully scheduled to get rid of these two juniper trees just outside my house , which seem to be drafting pollen into my attic and because the house ceiling is not sealed and I am deathly allergic to Juniper . this hopefully will increase the live ability of my home. :wink:

where ever you go ,there you are

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 4:41 pm

auntblabby wrote:
worth every GD MFing penny :D with me there is "before the doll" and "after the doll" :D it isn't just the sex, but the companionship i never really had before. someone who didn't reject me, who would listen to me when i talked. somebody in the house with me now, no longer alone. somebody to talk to. somebody who won't leave me. that is a load off of my psyche. somebody to be near. i just wish it happened to me when i was young enough to fully enjoy it before i got damaged. but i feel less damaged now. i swear to almighty god, i'd buy one of these for everybody here on WP who could use one, if only god would let me become rich. i would pay it forward.

It's great that the doll has been useful for you in so many ways! I didn't think about the companionship aspect of it before, so it's cool that it can provide that to someone.

Another thing I'm curious about is if you had to do a lot of research before you got it, or did you just find a company and get one? When I was looking online some of the websites looked sketchy and their dolls looked really odd, so I was wondering if it was hard to find one you liked + that seemed worth the money. :scratch:

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 5:32 pm

protested in solidarity by not; paying bills, booking my next location, exercising
ate some chocolate
installed the alarm for mom

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 11:14 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

It's great that the doll has been useful for you in so many ways! I didn't think about the companionship aspect of it before, so it's cool that it can provide that to someone.

Another thing I'm curious about is if you had to do a lot of research before you got it, or did you just find a company and get one? When I was looking online some of the websites looked sketchy and their dolls looked really odd, so I was wondering if it was hard to find one you liked + that seemed worth the money. :scratch:

off and on i researched it since the 2000s when they were first invented. if you order direct from a chinese firm, you ARE GONNA GET RIPPED OFF. can't make that more plain. order only from american firms. The Doll Channel seems to be the best overall. they have periodic sales of discounted merchandise including dolls. they have good feedback and they also have a Discord channel. ALSO- these babies are HEAVY!! anything over 100cm and they will require that you work out at the gym and not have any arthritic joints, you gotta be STRONG to move these things around.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 11:33 pm

I put up some pretty nifty LED lights on the outside of my house, the ones I'd had my eye on were expensive, but I'm cunning and anticipated some post Christmas returns and subsequent deals on used sets on Amazon, and I was correct. They look like those hanging cafe lights that you see at outdoor restaurants, but they can be just about any color I want, including white, and display patterns, like red white and blue for the 4th or red green and white for Christmas, etc, so my reasoning is that I can buy once cry once and only have to put them up once, and just change the display for different holidays. So far I'm quite pleased with them, we'll see if they hold up, they supposedly have a lifetime warranty and feel heavy duty, so I'm optimistic.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2022, 1:15 am

Mowed, because lots of recent rain. The "Green" crew can take the guzzoline driven mower from my dead hands if they so desire, because they aren't getting it any other way. It's a little bit of "simple" normality to me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2022, 1:16 am

woke up, got up, dragged a comb across my head. went grocery-getting. went to dan dial's lab and got zapped.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2022, 1:52 am

AprilR wrote:
Managed to not get fired, and apparently my writing has become better because my employer praised my letters 8O

Awesome!

What kind of work do you do? :)

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2022, 6:57 pm

Groceries. The hoarding continues with the usual oddities. I don't think people realize that SARS-CoV-2 isn't going anywhere, and trying to hold out for a little bit isn't going to work all that much unless they intend to hold out forever. Lots of people from outside of the area shopping here too.

Going to go for a decent walk in the forest and mountains, because therapy; I guess that'll be achieved when I return (I'll take a phone with me; I only need a single canteen as I'm good with limited supplies).

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2022, 7:55 pm

looked into Alexithymia, high traits from the self test
took Toronto Empathy test, scored about the same as SBC EQ test
ate some chocolate
irked some people on the internet
prepped to get on the road again, Goin’ South