Page 257 of 282 [ 4512 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260 ... 282  Next

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 12:07 am

Doctor's (doctors' technically). They've never caught SARS-CoV-2. :? Prescriptions. Lots of prescriptions. Had a conversation on SARS-CoV-2 and why certain things happen. Was fruitful (sadly, I knew it. Stupid autism).

Been a zombie otherwise. The walking feeling dead. Not too bad a feeling in reality. Sorta an achievement when it's combined with interacting with the above and sounding partly intelligible.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 12:19 am

i didn't get too upset oner the organized bullying that was launched, again,
just a bit, hopefully i keep it that way
maybe i should get away a bit more
how long of a summer still ahead??

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 1:00 am

I retired! :heart: :sunny: :D :drunken: :pr: :pl: :cheers: :queen: :heart:

Yay, me!

Vasco
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Jul 2022, 4:47 am

2 sections of Zybooks and cleaned my room enough so that I can finally sleep alone in a sleeping bag.
I have a fan on almost 24/7 --- it is effective white noise and keeps my room cool.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 4:34 pm

Finished the working week without collapsing from heatstroke. (The buildings I work in were designed by architects unfamiliar with the concept of "summer.") Managed to squeeze in about 15 minutes of tenor recorder practice.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 6:38 pm

^ You have excellent breath control if you can play tenor. Especially the low notes. I have a nice tenor but can’t get decent notes out.

Vasco

01 Jul 2022, 6:59 pm

Emailed my college disability department about not being able to set up an intake appointment via the online system.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 7:18 pm

blazingstar wrote:
^ You have excellent breath control if you can play tenor. Especially the low notes. I have a nice tenor but can’t get decent notes out.

It's the high notes I struggle with. On the alto, everything above high B sounds like a bird being tortured when I play it. Got the tenor recently.

Vasco

01 Jul 2022, 7:40 pm

Put vaseline under my cats' food bowls so that ants don't climb up.
Finally, there is a legitimate use for Vaseline!

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2022, 12:27 am

Vasco wrote:
Put vaseline under my cats' food bowls so that ants don't climb up.
Finally, there is a legitimate use for Vaseline!

Oo, that's a good idea. I'm going to steal this. lol

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2022, 3:41 am

PhosphorusDecree wrote:
blazingstar wrote:

It's the high notes I struggle with. On the alto, everything above high B sounds like a bird being tortured when I play it. Got the tenor recently.

I broke my alto and never replaced it. At one point I was pretty good at keeping the fingering correct for the key of F, but not anymore. I liked the tone on the alto.

I have a very high quality soprano, but that is one sound that pierces my ears. Don’t know how Michala Petri makes it sound so good.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2022, 4:50 am

Cleaning, this country is in shambles..at least I can clean up me and my boyfriends dwelling so it is nicer for us in here, here that is our sanctuary of lock the rest of the world out cause we don't need them. Not my boyfriend stopping me we mutually don't have any friends really and it is both of us who express the sentiment of getting home andd being like and now we lock the rest of the world out. Just didn't want to come off like he's stopping me from social interaction its not like that its just neither of us really have friends. We don't hate the idea, just I don't think either of us actually know how to make friends...

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2022, 8:18 pm

I had my first driving instruction today, and at the end my instructor had me drive all the way from the high school we were practicing at back to the driving school, and I did just fine. :D

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2022, 3:50 am

Less than usual as I've been messing around on here playing in off the wall. :evil:

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2022, 10:18 am

Well I did all my physio. That's 3 sets of 7 exercises. I did 10 in 30 minutes miles on my exercise bike and then I did about a mile on the treadmill both forwards and backwards.

I've also peeled the potatoes for tea and I've lost count of how many times I've washed the dishes today. I'm beginning to think there's a little imp in my kitchen creating dishes for me to wash.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2022, 7:14 pm

Not much really. Did dishes and cleaned kitchen. Put nail polish on my new glasses because I don't like them. They look nicer a different color though. Bought some things I needed. Took a short walk to observe the evening sky. Thought about working on a painting but I need more supplies.