Page 125 of 282 [ 4512 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 282  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2020, 3:18 pm

I built a climbing structure for my friend's kitten to climb up to the window, with a ledge for him to sit safely and look outside. Then I bought a birdseed hanger and hung it outside the window so the kitty could see and enjoy birds. They made his chin quiver with excitement! :cat: I also made some little hideouts and tunnels for him by cutting holes in boxes, and I introduced him to catnip on plush toys. We're having fun introducing him to my dog. 8)

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2020, 5:12 pm

I washed my dog's feet, his boots make them smelly quickly (he wears boots to protect his feet from salt in winter and literally burning hot pavement in summer). A small task, but I'm recovering from bronchitis and am not supposed to push myself too hard.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2020, 7:13 pm

Paying more tuition that I still owe for this term at my school.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

03 Feb 2020, 11:33 pm

I went walking & stopped at Walgreens on the way back cuz I was out of cereal. I got Reese's Puffs.

I paid the cable bill which was a few days past due. The bill is due shortly before I get my Social Security Disability & when I called Cr@pcast to change my bill date, the rep told me I couldn't but I could pay the bill a little after it was due & not get into any trouble. I've been doing this a while now.

I also signed up for auto pay with Verizon cuz I can get a $10 discount on my bill. I added my girlfriend to my plan a couple weeks ago & we both got new phones which are friggen expensive. I'll be paying the phones off for the next two years. But anyways the rep said I could get a discount if I signed up for auto pay so I did that & they should charge my card tomorrow.

I bought some supplements off of Amazon & a new computer mouse I've been needing. I bought an Amazon Basics mouse that cr@pped out no more than a couple months after I got it so I've been using one my girlfriend had for her laptop that she never uses till I had the money to make another Amazon order & I ordered a different brand of mouse.

I contributed $10 to a Kickstarter campaign that I'm not sure will get fully funded. There's only 9 days left & it's not even halfway funded. I get a digital DL of a tribute album(CD). It's a tribute album for the band Ninja Sex Party incase anyone if familiar with them. I'm not very familiar with them but I'm a fan of some of the comedy artists doing covers & a fan of the artist spearheading the Kickstarter project. I'll post the link incase anyone actually cares & would wanna contribute~ https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ns ... te-project

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

PeachyKeenPeach
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Feb 2020, 1:19 am

Nothing, the same as yesterday. >_<
Onto to the next day... ^_^

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2020, 1:32 pm

Went in to work with my mom (she's one step below a librarian, whatever the proper term for that is, at a high school library) and helped shelve a little.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2020, 3:14 pm

I cleaned and scrubbed my kitchen, made meat and vegetable lasagna from scratch in the slow cooker, saw my GP for a cardiology referral, bought baguette for homemade garlic bread, and visited with my mother.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2020, 3:25 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I cleaned and scrubbed my kitchen, made meat and vegetable lasagna from scratch in the slow cooker, saw my GP for a cardiology referral, bought baguette for homemade garlic bread, and visited with my mother.
That's one very busy day assuming all that was on the same day. You really need some time to relax & wind down assuming it is. Being here on WP can be a good way to relax. The busiest I usually am in a day is when we go shopping at WarlMart & we're gone 4 hours or more cuz we take the bus.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2020, 8:40 pm

nick007 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
That's one very busy day assuming all that was on the same day. You really need some time to relax & wind down assuming it is. Being here on WP can be a good way to relax. The busiest I usually am in a day is when we go shopping at WarlMart & we're gone 4 hours or more cuz we take the bus.

I agree Isabelle, that is a LOT to do during the day. Quite an achievement. I managed to pick up my new computer glasses! Hurray! No more squinting at my screen.

Nick: If you can get an REI credit card, you can put your Verizon bill on that, and then REI insures your phone. You don't have to pay extra for insurance. REI is Recreational Equipment Inc and has been around for 30 years. It is a coop and I have been a member for the 30 years just about. Anyway, the POINT is that you can save up to $50/month on your cell phone bill (if you buy cell phone insurance.)

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2020, 9:36 pm

blazingstar wrote:
nick007 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

I agree Isabelle, that is a LOT to do during the day. Quite an achievement. I managed to pick up my new computer glasses! Hurray! No more squinting at my screen.

Nick: If you can get an REI credit card, you can put your Verizon bill on that, and then REI insures your phone. You don't have to pay extra for insurance. REI is Recreational Equipment Inc and has been around for 30 years. It is a coop and I have been a member for the 30 years just about. Anyway, the POINT is that you can save up to $50/month on your cell phone bill (if you buy cell phone insurance.)
Congrats on your new glasses. I hope they work well & last a long while.

I am paying for insurance so I should look up REI card when I have more time & more focus.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2020, 10:44 pm

Arranged a job interview tomorrow

Phone interview

Vacuum

Grocery shopping

aquafelix
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2020, 8:37 am

saved a crisis

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2020, 5:47 pm

Began studying for my midterms that will happen next Thursday.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2020, 6:03 pm

Survived. Nothing out of the ordinary today, though, except for crushing depression and feeling completely hopeless. Considering those things, I think surviving is enough.

graceksjp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2020, 7:07 pm

Absolutely nothing because it rained all day and I havent left my room

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2020, 9:22 pm

added an out-take organ part to an old recording.