Page 248 of 282 [ 4512 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251 ... 282  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2022, 2:56 pm

Went for my first swim of the year
Brought home about 150 books
Shelved said books ^
Sent a large sandbox to a needy emu

munstead
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2022, 2:58 pm

Volunteered at my local youth club again and cycled to and from the club. Only downside was that it rained on the way home and now I am wet.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2022, 4:15 pm

Found the culprit in my garden that attacked me :shaking2: , chemically . A hidden slow growing but determined sprout from a poison ivy
Vine from the other day . Underneath the leaves of another plant .Growing in a entirely new spot .While was deadheading plants and removing other vine growing plants . Went right out and
Returned the favour to this unexpected vine. :evil: .Then back into parts of the yard that might allow this poison Ivy type vine to grow. And discovered three more volunteer starter vines .
, after. returning from a trip to the store for soup and paper goods . This area is endemic for Poison Ivy . But since I am endemic here too, We do not co-exist well.
But this time common sense caused me not to overdue my time in the yard and the Sun . :roll:

where ever you go ,there you are

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2022, 4:19 pm

Cleaned catboxes
Sweeped the floor
Washed dishes
Stretched
Took a shower

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2022, 5:51 pm

I started remaking an old animation project. So far I'm happy with the improvement.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 3:31 am

tolerated another trip to Lacey Wa to Clarus Eye Centre for an Avastin Injection in my right eyeball after getting both eyes dilated and tortured [retinal visualization] by extremely bright lights that made me see green after-images for a while afterwards. hadda go home and sleep afterwards.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 4:07 pm

I entered about 30 online contests - now it's exactly 70 contests that I'm waiting for their results being announced, as of now. It's because of The Mother's Day that is going to be celebrated in the next week in Poland :)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 4:43 pm

Zen

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 5:48 pm

For the first time in about half a year, scrubbed litterbox

Dishes

Trash

More or less caught up on

After 2 week break, jogged 7 miles. Nothing sore or hurt per se but legs felt heavy. Cardio tired. Overtraining. Need a larger break

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 9:03 pm

^^^7 miles is hardcore. wish i could still do it.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 8:39 am

^^^^ That’s several of us wishing to be able to jog again …Glad Auntblabby made it back from having his eyeballs adjusted .
Made breakfast successfully .. have discovered that there is really such a thing as an arborist in my area.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 10:40 am

I won a set of two skin care products for my mom - they are both EXPENSIVE 8O - if I wanted to buy her those creams, I would have to spend like 950 zlotys (it would be like about 216 USD 8O ).

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 1:26 pm

Irulan wrote:
I won a set of two skin care products for my mom - they are both EXPENSIVE 8O - if I wanted to buy her those creams, I would have to spend like 950 zlotys (it would be like about 216 USD 8O ).

Congradulations ….. good score ..( accomplishment) ,
Keep up the good work :)

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 1:29 pm

Well got me a interview with master gardens office.. managed a great deal of frustration . Images of the trees I sent there even after going would not got through to their computers . But I figured out that was the problem I stead of stubborn bureaucrats . One step forward two steps back .

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 11:04 pm

Just keeping us alive. Got nothing left right now (tank running on empty).

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 11:25 pm

Applied for a couple of jobs. Nothing that I am good at or like doing. But you have to have a job

Phone interview. Accounting clerk. They acted receptive and it seemed like they found my answers adequate, but things are not always the way they appear. (Almost all job interviews are nice and positive and all that and then rejection email)

For the first time in 12 weeks took shower. Did not want to. Shower rod fell off a couple of months ago and I failed to replace it. Now every time I shower, wet floor. Kind of paranoid that if I fail to take a shower for too long, my slave plantation will make my worthless corpse, redundant. But of course there is no way to find out how long I could fail to shower and still not get fired, without actually getting made redundant

This week, a Customer Experience Manager said "it smells like something burning" when I walked past, (but something was burning)

Some slaves in the locker room were complaining about a cabbage stench/
fragrance/aroma/smell/odor, but then Cortez said that he threw away some garbage

But I feel paranoid that a slave will tattle to a manager that I failed to shower and then I will get made redundant

However I have been working there 19 years and counting and still zero write ups (at least, none that they told me about. They might have written me up and not told me about it)

Caught up on sleep, more or less