Send a random member to a random place

Page 2 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,092
Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

19 May 2007, 7:26 pm

Kilroy wrote:
still he was implying I was


No problem with that because there is nothing wrong with being gay.



Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,321
Location: Beyond the Void

19 May 2007, 7:27 pm

no there's nothing wrong with being gay but it's not true in my case
and why does everyone keep thinking I am
this isn't the first time-other forums it's happened too (or people outright think I'm a woman) :? am I THAT feminine :?



Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Apr 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,905

19 May 2007, 7:29 pm

I'm sick of people thinking that I'm straight. :D



TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,092
Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

19 May 2007, 7:31 pm

Kilroy wrote:
no there's nothing wrong with being gay but it's not true in my case
and why does everyone keep thinking I am
this isn't the first time-other forums it's happened too (or people outright think I'm a woman) :? am I THAT feminine :?


Its a common thing of aspie men being thought of as gay by NTs. Again please do not follow this thread if your likely to be offended by it.



Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,321
Location: Beyond the Void

19 May 2007, 7:33 pm

I'm not offended I'm curious of why you think such



TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,092
Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

19 May 2007, 7:37 pm

Kilroy wrote:
I'm not offended I'm curious of why you think such


Have a few theories and there have been threads here in the past. Would be a good thread for you to start again. "Why are straight aspie males often thought to be gay by others?"
Or something like that.



Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,321
Location: Beyond the Void

19 May 2007, 7:39 pm

good idea :D



Yoshie777
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,545
Location: Seattle, WA

19 May 2007, 7:46 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
no there's nothing wrong with being gay but it's not true in my case
and why does everyone keep thinking I am
this isn't the first time-other forums it's happened too (or people outright think I'm a woman) :? am I THAT feminine :?


Its a common thing of aspie men being thought of as gay by NTs. Again please do not follow this thread if your likely to be offended by it.


People better not think that way about me because I'm homophobic. No offense, Soph.



Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,321
Location: Beyond the Void

19 May 2007, 7:46 pm

:evil: boo



Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Apr 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,905

19 May 2007, 7:47 pm

I send Yoshie777 to a gay bar.



Yoshie777
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,545
Location: Seattle, WA

19 May 2007, 8:09 pm

Sopho wrote:
I send Yoshie777 to a gay bar.


I didn't mean it in a bad way. I respect people. Part of the reason that I'm homophobic is because I am a Christian and according to my religion, homosexuality is forbidden. I really don't say that I'm homophobic out loud in the real world. I usually try to just walk away. I'm sorry, ok! I won't bring it up again! By the way, I send Kilroy to Japan and Soph to Russia.



Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Apr 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,905

19 May 2007, 8:11 pm

Yoshie777 wrote:
Sopho wrote:
I send Yoshie777 to a gay bar.


I didn't mean it in a bad way. I respect people. Part of the reason that I'm homophobic is because I am a Christian and according to my religion, homosexuality is forbidden. I really don't say that I'm homophobic out loud in the real world. I usually try to just walk away. I'm sorry, ok! I won't bring it up again! By the way, I send Kilroy to Japan and Soph to Russia.

Woo I've always wanted to go to Russia. :D
Homosexuality simply means being exclusively attracted to people of the same sex, whether you act on it or not. So, be definition, it isn't something which you do, it is just what you are. Therefore it cannot be 'forbidden.' That would be like saying ginger people are fobidden or left-handed people are forbidden.



greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,915
Location: Home

19 May 2007, 8:12 pm

I have the feeling that someone here might had thought sometime that I was a girl and not a guy
I am hetero, but I don't talk in a macho way :lol:



Yoshie777
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,545
Location: Seattle, WA

19 May 2007, 8:15 pm

Sopho wrote:
Yoshie777 wrote:
Sopho wrote:
I send Yoshie777 to a gay bar.


I didn't mean it in a bad way. I respect people. Part of the reason that I'm homophobic is because I am a Christian and according to my religion, homosexuality is forbidden. I really don't say that I'm homophobic out loud in the real world. I usually try to just walk away. I'm sorry, ok! I won't bring it up again! By the way, I send Kilroy to Japan and Soph to Russia.

Woo I've always wanted to go to Russia. :D
Homosexuality simply means being exclusively attracted to people of the same sex, whether you act on it or not. So, be definition, it isn't something which you do, it is just what you are. Therefore it cannot be 'forbidden.' That would be like saying ginger people are fobidden or left-handed people are forbidden.


Ok, I see your point. I think I'll just shut up about it. Again, I apologize. For me, writing forums is like writing an essay at times. I have to edit it so that the essay would appeal to anyone. Anyway, based off of what I read this morning, I send Aspie17 to Iraq.



Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,321
Location: Beyond the Void

19 May 2007, 8:15 pm

Yoshie777 wrote:
Sopho wrote:
I send Yoshie777 to a gay bar.


I didn't mean it in a bad way. I respect people. Part of the reason that I'm homophobic is because I am a Christian and according to my religion, homosexuality is forbidden. I really don't say that I'm homophobic out loud in the real world. I usually try to just walk away. I'm sorry, ok! I won't bring it up again! By the way, I send Kilroy to Japan and Soph to Russia.

thats why i hate religion

Japan-ooh all I can say is Domo Arigoto Mr.Roboto :lol: