Page 21 of 34 [ 529 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 34  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2019, 3:10 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
And still, there's zero evidence.

I agree, there's zero evidence Trump isn't a foreign agent. :wink:
On the other hand, no matter how many times you insist on ignoring the evidence which other posters have so graciously posted, that evidence does exist. Personally, I'm not playing this game because I know you'll refuse to recognize reality no matter how much evidence is provided so long as it doesn't support your claims.

The burden of proof is on those pushing the Russiagate hoax conspiracy theory. You've yet to provide any because there is nothing.

Other posters have already posted evidence that you've chosen to ignore. You can keep insisting there's no evidence, but you're starting to sound as comical as Dear Leader still insisting 'no collusion'. It's irrelevant whether or not you accept reality, because reality will continue to be reality even if you insist on ignoring it. Good luck with that approach, you'll need it.

I've been debunking it for 3 years. It's been proven to be a hoax as there is zero evidence and people still push the conspiracy theory. Shameful. Trump is Israel's puppet.

No, you voiced ideological arguments against Putingate, but have not shown anything convincing. So far, you avoid the convictions of key Trump henchmen.
Obama never had such sleaze in his administration.

Seriously, give it a rest! The conspiracy theory hoax you've pushed for 3 years has died and now you're saying you want more from me. Stop watching CNN and Maddow

Why? Just because Trump and his professional Troll..., er, I mean AG, Bar, say so? As if Mueller and his team who came to a different conclusion don't count.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2019, 5:55 pm

Yawning at the conspiracy theories... It's shameful that people double down when their conspiracy theories fall apart.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2019, 9:22 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Yawning at the conspiracy theories... It's shameful that people double down when their conspiracy theories fall apart.

I thought you were done responding to us on this subject.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2019, 7:35 am

I am. The case is over, every point you make has already been debunked. Just give it a rest.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2019, 9:03 am

NEVER!! !

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2019, 11:30 am

Read these to yourself everytime you feel the need to insist DURR NOO COLLUSION. They're more applicable to you than any other poster, but clearly self-awareness isn't one of your strengths.

JohnPowell wrote:
It's shameful that people double down when their conspiracy theories fall apart.

JohnPowell wrote:
The case is over, every point you make has already been debunked. Just give it a rest.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2019, 11:53 am

You don't do irony well do you or humility. You've both been pushing a conspiracy theory hoax for 3 years and now it's fell apart you want me to pretend you were right? It's time to move on to real issues.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2019, 12:36 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
You don't do irony well do you or humility. You've both been pushing a conspiracy theory hoax for 3 years and now it's fell apart you want me to pretend you were right? It's time to move on to real issues.

Pass the kool-aid.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2019, 9:56 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Pass the kool-aid.

Real issues = kool-aid?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 3:43 am

EzraS wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Pass the kool-aid.

Real issues = kool-aid?

I can't pretend this isn't a real issue, perhaps if he shares the kool-aid I'll see things his way.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 4:05 am

Russiagate is about as important as flat earth theories.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 8:59 am

Russia is the big, bad, boogeyman that deflects attention away from the real culprits behind Trump's ascension to power -- the corporatists who run this country and a dumbed-down American populace who allow them to stay in power. It's like people who run around crying that they're victims, rather than take responsibility for their own problems.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 2:56 pm

So where's Darmok? For that matter, where's ObamaGate? I thought it was getting bigger, where'd it go? :lol:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 2:59 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
So where's Darmok? For that matter, where's ObamaGate? I thought it was getting bigger, where'd it go? :lol:

It never was.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 3:44 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Russiagate is about as important as flat earth theories.
I was hoping for some real "Barn-Burning" courtroom scenes from this, but we never even got a lousy tee-shirt.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 8:56 pm

Well it sounds like the guy has the right kind of experience for the job.

BREAKING: AG Barr Appoints U.S. Attorney To Investigate Origins Of Russia Investigation

Attorney General Bill Barr has appointed a U.S. attorney to investigate the origins of the Russia investigation and to determine if the FBI's surveillance of the Trump campaign in 2016 was legal.

The Associated Press reported that a source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said that Barr "appointed John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, to conduct the inquiry."

"The inquiry will focus on whether the government’s methods to collect intelligence relating to the Trump campaign were lawful and appropriate," The AP added. "Durham has previously investigated law enforcement corruption, the destruction of CIA videotapes and the Boston FBI office’s relationship with mobsters."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47154/br ... n-saavedra

There Are Four Lights!