How psych drugs drove my autisitic son crazy (article)

Page 5 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 2:49 pm

I wish my parents have read this before they decided to stuff me with various psych meds at the age of 4 after the doctor told them that I was overstressed.

I was not stressed, nor is my nervous system weak. What they did was just wrong.

alba
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 2:58 pm

MathGirl wrote:
I wish my parents have read this before they decided to stuff me with various psych meds at the age of 4 after the doctor told them that I was overstressed.

I was not stressed, nor is my nervous system weak. What they did was just wrong.

yes it was wrong. we need to put a stop to it. innocent lives are at stake. system is bad and getting worse by the day.

fiddlerpianist
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 3:07 pm

MathGirl wrote:

They were probably pressured heavily by professionals to do so. Parents usually just want the best for their kids, and if a professional is leaning on them to do something, they are professionals... it's supposed to be their job to know what's best about these sorts of things, right? Unfortunately it sounds like it's not true.