Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 2:20 pm

I've been using Opera since well before it became free to use. I forget what it costs, but it used to be that I had to enter my license key to activate it.

Currently I use Opera and Chrome on my Linux workstation that I'm planning on retiring soon. On my new workstation which is running OpenBSD, I use Chrome.

jikijiki53
Raven
Raven

27 Jun 2017, 1:08 am

I use Chrome for both Windows on a computer and Android. In my opinion, it's very reliable for surfing the web. Extensions can be downloaded from its web store (If you use a Computer).

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Jul 2017, 4:48 am

I use FireFox on my comp & I use the default browser on my droid4

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

StephenBeets679895
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jul 2017, 10:01 pm

I use Mozilla Firefox. I've used it for years and it's the only one I would recommend. It has decent security and plenty of plugins and other customizations you can add to it to make it better and smarter. I would NEVER use MS Edge in Windows 10 because of Microsoft's damned insistence on collecting and monetizing positively EVERYTHING you have and do on your private machine. I'd also recommend turning OFF "Cortana" AND the face scanner login on Windows 10 based Surface tablets. And DO NOT USE ANYTHING RUNNING THE "NEW" WINDOWS 10 "S" VARIANT OS!! Get the full version Windows 10, if you must have it at all.

Voxish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Jul 2017, 5:31 pm

Safari, but then I am a Mac freak.

I used Tor in the past have a general distrust of anything Google. If I am forced to use a PC rather than Mac then I would use Firefox. if I was ever forced from my Mac I would head for Linex Ubuntu as fast as I could. I never use Microsoft out of choice. Windows 10 is very poor. Microsoft have been all downhill since XP (which was awesome)

BBC: Radio 4

MushroomPrincess
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jul 2017, 7:35 pm

I usually use Firefox, but sometimes I use Pale Moon (a fork of Firefox) when I boot into Linux.