Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2019, 3:26 pm

I am hoping that someday I will break into film as a writer even though the stress of script assignments could make my anxiety more of a problem.

Pieces Of Truth

Genre: Psychological Thriller

Synopsis: Alice and her childhood crush Brian drift apart after witnessing the brutal murder of two friends. Ten years later, they reunite in college only to have their renewed romance interrupted when they begin receiving messages from two people claiming to be their murdered friends.

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2019, 3:45 pm

JustFoundHere wrote:
Lately, I've felt that writing..........on WP has allowed a personal growth of sorts; that is growth in overlooked parts of the psyche (for lack of a better description). This is very similar to what those awesome teachers esp. creative writing instructors had instilled e.g., lessons for a lifetime which may also boost that personal growth.

Drawing parallels to these lessons is verrry important in regards to what helfpul in dealing with the Autism Spectrum.

UPDATE: Since writing the above post a few week earlier, I sense that creative writing (as well as participation in the arts i.e., drawing) has quietly boosted that personal growth I was discussing. Yet, I still find it elusive (in the context of HFA) to take further steps e.g., boosting social-skills. Any experiences?

After awhile, I sense that writing (creative or otherwise, and here on WP) seems to become an increasingly futile exercise in semantic hair-splitting!

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 11:25 pm

JustFoundHere wrote:
JustFoundHere wrote:
Lately, I've felt that writing..........on WP has allowed a personal growth of sorts; that is growth in overlooked parts of the psyche (for lack of a better description). This is very similar to what those awesome teachers esp. creative writing instructors had instilled e.g., lessons for a lifetime which may also boost that personal growth.

Drawing parallels to these lessons is verrry important in regards to what helfpul in dealing with the Autism Spectrum.

UPDATE: Since writing the above post a few week earlier, I sense that creative writing (as well as participation in the arts i.e., drawing) has quietly boosted that personal growth I was discussing. Yet, I still find it elusive (in the context of HFA) to take further steps e.g., boosting social-skills. Any experiences?

After awhile, I sense that writing (creative or otherwise, and here on WP) seems to become an increasingly futile exercise in semantic hair-splitting!

ADDENDUM: How many feel that the increasingly tiring tasks of semantic hair-splitting might just signal that yearning to step-away from writing, and actually go out and experience something new?

I strongly feel that the Autism Spectrum i.e., HFA presents that dichotomy between describing social situations, and actually participating in social activities; that is such dichotomies are often conveyed through sentiments (and even writing styles) here on WP.