Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2017, 8:59 pm

I wonder what would happen if they applied the same fervor to getting drug rehab for the homeless, and the incarcerated; to reducing the skyrocketing number of childhood diabetes cases; to reducing cyberbullying; to adopting the reported nearly 100,000 United States children awaiting adoption.
Those have far more impact on people's lives than some politician's tax returns or where a politician was born.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 2:53 pm

PPP's (public private partnerships) aka crony capital, have no problems with charitable causes. Charitable causes are tax shelters and used to collect subsidies. If there is no social problem, they create one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6uVV2Dcqt0

I believe that anarchism is materially possible, but would fail, due to human nature. Most of us have an easy-come, easy-go attitude, toward the freebies in life -- subsidized food and public institutions. Most of us have no independent motivation, or orientation, without a noble lie. Most of us are like the slaves, who the anti-abolitionists said would be improvident, when left to their own devices. 99% was a reasonable estimate.

None of these people, of which I am aware, are self sufficient, or aim to be. Independence would be their death sentence, like for a liberated zoo animal.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2017, 8:05 am

...What does this have to do with Trump going back on his promise to do what every President from Ronald Reagan at least on have done IIRC , and release his tax returns ?
Did you accidentally post a comment relating to another topic inn this line ?
And , are you saying that 99% of freed slaves were improvident , once freed ? You seem to be saying that . :D

"friedmacguffins"]PPP's (public private partnerships) aka crony capital, have no problems with charitable causes. Charitable causes are tax shelters and used to collect subsidies. If there is no social problem, they create one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6uVV2Dcqt0

I believe that anarchism is materially possible, but would fail, due to human nature. Most of us have an easy-come, easy-go attitude, toward the freebies in life -- subsidized food and public institutions. Most of us have no independent motivation, or orientation, without a noble lie. Most of us are like the slaves, who the anti-abolitionists said would be improvident, when left to their own devices. 99% was a reasonable estimate.

None of these people, of which I am aware, are self sufficient, or aim to be. Independence would be their death sentence, like for a liberated zoo animal.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2017, 10:42 am

Firstly, most people are demoralized slaves.
https://www.archive.org/stream/WillieLy ... 2_djvu.txt
The same methods are used on every American.

But, what do taxes pay for: All of the necessities, which you will not provide for yourselves.

American colonists and Gandhi boycotted Britain, yet the tax protesters will not boycott America, subsidized goods and services.

We are too busy, at eachother's throats, to provide basic amenities.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2017, 11:51 am

...Your use of the phrase " anti-abolitionists " suggested you were talking about pre-American Civil War-style slavery .

"friedmacguffins"]Firstly, most people are demoralized slaves.
https://www.archive.org/stream/WillieLy ... 2_djvu.txt
The same methods are used on every American.

But, what do taxes pay for: All of the necessities, which you will not provide for yourselves.

American colonists and Gandhi boycotted Britain, yet the tax protesters will not boycott America, subsidized goods and services.

We are too busy, at eachother's throats, to provide basic amenities.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2017, 12:11 pm

Since you do not own the means of production, free and clear, nor are you able to care for yourselves, nor do you want to, since your benefactors see themselves as charitable, most of us have the same social status as those black people. You are no better than them, and do not see fit to liberate yourselves.

NotThatClever13
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Apr 2017, 5:18 pm

Considering it has been an unwritten rule for a very long time I don't see why he should be exempt. It makes you wonder what he is trying to hide.

http://www.taxhistory.org/www/website.n ... TaxReturns