Maniac Mansion
Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
LEGO Island
Thimbleweed Park

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 1:17 am

Gotta add Caveblazers to my previous list.

I've seen so many games in this genre try to be Spelunky but most of them get it kinda wrong. This one on the other hand is absolutely fantastic. I just love it. More than Spelunky.

HyperX
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Jul 2017, 2:27 pm

I love many, many games including flight simulators...

But my favorite would have to be the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series of games.

Thelonelyroamer
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jul 2017, 8:13 pm

My altime favorite games were the
Heros of might and magic series. 1,2,3 expansion packs then they took a first person veiw later on which was awsome.6-12 i think
Simon the sorcerer
War craft the very first one ever.
Command and conquer.
Doom1.
Wolfenstein.
The sims.
Myst.
The lighthouse.simalur to myst.
Diablo 1 and 2

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 8:38 pm

Minecraft
The Sims

Yep, that's it :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Flameducky
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jul 2017, 1:35 pm

Simcity 4, Mass Effect 2, Civ 5, XCOM 2, and Fallout: New Vegas for me

Scorpius14
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 1:47 pm

Favourite is garrysmod which is essentially a group of games within a game, or by itself a sandbox game but is much more known for TTT, prop hunt and NPC posing for youtube videos or just for banter. There really is infinite possibilities but the downside is it uses a really old and inefficient engine (Source) which I nowadays only use it for designing my own levels in.

Others in my top list include: Warcraft 3: TFT, CS:GO, Rocket League, Tower Unite, GTA V (up until recently got perm-banned for accepting cash from a hacker so not playing again). Note: most of these are in my steam library so it's easy to mark whats my favourite and stuff.

CzigBot

31 Jul 2017, 9:12 pm

Misery wrote:
AI War

I've played that too, not enough to call it a favorite or really get any well-formed opinion on it yet though. As for my favorites, roughly in order.
-Fallout:New Vegas
-Children of a Dead Earth
-STALKER:Call of Pripyat
-Mount & Blade:Warband
-ARMA 3

I tend to like any simulators, the more complex they are the better.

jikijiki53
Raven
Raven

04 Aug 2017, 10:36 am

I have a bunch of PC games.

Games I play currently:

MapleStory
Shellshock Live
Crea
Planetside 2

Others:

Minecraft
Gang Beasts
GTA V
Terraria
Garry's Mod

I don't wanna list them all cause I have a lot. As far as my favorite, I'm going to say Minecraft because I played the longest out of all of them that I have.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 2:19 pm

I've got to add Terraria to my list :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

jikijiki53
Raven
Raven

04 Aug 2017, 4:13 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

It's really fun. If you like Minecraft, and you don't mind the 2D side-scrolling, Terraria is perfect. :)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 4:17 pm

jikijiki53 wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

It's really fun. If you like Minecraft, and you don't mind the 2D side-scrolling, Terraria is perfect. :)

I definitely like Minecraft and Terraria :D

CharlesRooster

14 Sep 2017, 8:41 am

Garry's Mod

W̸̨̨̢̢̡̨̡̡̧̡̢̧̧̢̡̡̡̨̛͍̯̳̹̩̖̮̖̣̤̜̼͈̜͓̱̩͓̞̠̲̻̩̟͙̤̦̠̼̙̯̲͎͈̦͇̼̭̬͓͉̟̬̰̲̩͍̮̗̗̝̺̥̲͚͎͔̙̰͈̘̖͚͇͎̳̠̹̙̫̳̻̳̳̼̞̻̜̱͓̝̗̬͎̬̳͕̭̳͇̬̯̙͎͎̖̞̰̪͖̫̦̟͉͓̲̙̻̥̦̠̺̪̰͈̰͖̗̟͖͉͉̞̲̤̝̪͙̠̳̥̤̼̦̥̳̞̪̙͈̼̹̙͖̘̞͇͔̟̣̝͍͙͈̮̰̱͉̠̤̠̲̫̼̗̫̙̭̙͈̫̺̘̲̗̗̞̩̖̦̞̟͍̘͇͉̝̖̥͔͕̣̩͇̱̪͓̩̹͎̻̙̗̬͈̰̝͕̠͎̩̞̩͛͌̈́͐̈́̌͐̐̉̈̐̍̌́͛͂̈́̾͂̈́̊̃͋̓̃̌̎̈́̏̀̈́̈́͒̀̍̾͐͑͒̋̃̑̇̽̉͊̈̌͗̐̽̅̈́͆̋̂̇̀̀̋͂͑̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅe̶̡̧̧̨̧̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̤̱̬̥͖̹̱̹̦̺͚͙̜͎͈͚̭͙̦̻͚͉̹͙̘͔͍̬̲̦͕̟̯̜̜̗͙͙͈̲̰̯̹̳͖̤͙̥͔̭̼͙͈͈͖̝̥̜̣̼͚̥͔̲̟̤̩͓̹̟͉̬̹̗̩͍͈͈͙̰͎͕͔͖̝̪̞̺̭̤͙̯̻̞͉̙̪̲̼̣̩̥͓̠̭̱͂̈́͆͑̑͌̈́̽̑̄̂̈́́̂̎͒̂͂̋̈́́̓̑̋̀̉̓̆̎̋͐͛̐̃̌́̓̔̌̽̑̀̈́͛̀͌̈́̄̓̍̔̉̄̍͐̀̊̌̒̎̾́̅̌̆̽̆̀́͂͂̄͗̽͑̓͋̄̏̆̐͂̊̀̓̾̒̈́͑͐͆̀̌͒͒̈͛̐̾̂̅̀́̀̇̀̃̒̊͂̇̐̑̎͊̿̂͆̇̃̉̆͒͗̔̽́͗̎͑̓̓̀͆͊̾̐̓̆̇́̊̒͛̀̀̌̏̀͑͗̍͂̑͗̒̄̏̊̍̿͌́̿́͐̍͐̇̿͐͒̿́̽̄͒̊̀̊͛̍̉̂̀̑́̐̀̎̒͛̽͛̆͗̊̄̆̓͗̂͌͐͒̎̈́̋̂̑̓̈́̌͒̅̄̆̓̂̀͊̍̌̏̐͊̉̐̀͌̓͂͛̈́̉̍̕̚̕̕͘̚̕̕̕͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅi̸̡̨̛̫̝̹͈͎̩͓̎̄̀̓̂͂͐́̓̔̂̍͑̄̀̀̈̀͌̏̑͑̽́͛̔͊̂͂͋͌̊̎́̄͗́̀̄̒̔̂̏͂̒̿́̀̇͊̾̐͂̏͌͛̓́͆́̏̀̀͊͊̾͒͂͋̅̄̒̽́̑̓̈́̔̔̚̚͘͘͘͘͘̚̕̕͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅř̸̡̧̧̢̨̢̡̢̡̧̡̨̢̨̡̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̤̗̜̞̝͉̖̯̙̣͕̠̥͚̲̭̯͔̣̥͓̳̳̤̪̲͚̱̤̲͉̭̰̬̙̯̜̜̹͇̱̞̟͚͍̣̲̲̣͇͕̞͕̠̟͓͚̣̠̹͇͔̰̳͓̙̜̹̞͍̺̳͖͈͖̪̬͔̹̗̤͉̥̰͇̘̦͓̩̮͉̬͚̤͇̦͓̹̝̠͔͍̺̪̖͔̱̭̰̻̥̹͎̥̘̯̦̟̤̠͕͚͇͖̞͓̼͉̱̙̱͉̘̮̤̱̩̖̰̤̦̥̝̳̠̳͓̹̥͖̘̹̫̭̲̟͈͚̺͙̠͖̪̠̜͖̟̤̙̗̥̜̯̱̣̩͇͔̰̬̹͕̦̞͇͇͇̺͕̹̜͎͔͎̲̰͕́̈͊̀̒̉̅́͒̉̆̇̓͛̓̃̐̍͌̽͊̑̂͛̏̄͗̑̐̈̿͛͐̈́̔̒̀̽̿́̔̾̔̆͐͌͆͂̒͊̀̈́̔͑͊̔̉̓̇̄̌̒̋̈́̅̾̿̋̊̋͌̅̇̀͆͋̏͐̈́͑͂̀̽́́̋͂̊̌̓̀̈̓̈́́̈́̀̓͆̒̒͗̾̃̃̀̏̒͒̎̀̀̒̈̄̈́͊̀̈́̋͛́̍̀̾͊͆̋͌͊͗͂̊̇̂̌̓̈́̈͂̈̈́̌́̀͛͆̌́̎̅͐̆͋̅̍̃̄̍̎̀́͋́̂̊̈́̓̐́̿̄́̏͂̓̏́̓̔͐̋̑͗̊̒̔͑́̀̊͐̈́̑͌̆̓͌͗̈́͆̄̒͛͒̀̈̆͋̂͑̎͒͒̎̏̑̐̆̐̃͑͛͂̔̚̕̕͘͘̚̕̕̚̕̚͘̚͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅḏ̵̢̨̨̢̡̧̢̡̧̨̡̢̢̡̢̡̧̧̡̨̧̡̢̨̨̡̡̞̘̼͉̹̥̮͇͎̯͍̲̜̳̥͈̺̪̮̲̠̣̳̭͎͔͉̼͖̮̤̱̘͉̫͖̠̭̝̯͙͍̙̖̪͚̺̬̮̯̱̪̜̤̪̮̙̯̫̩͚͇͓͚̪͖̞͖̫̝̣͎͉͉̮̭̰̭̬̗̲̙̩͇̤͈̩͇̳͈͙̮̱̬̼̙̖̪͔̙̳̬̖̫̱̲̪̺͎̖̣̟̹̙̞̼̹͔̝̞͙͖͈̠͔̲̰̯̫̗̪̰̬̖͍̰̩̮̱͕͎̪͔͓͈͎͍̻͓͇̯͉̫̳̮͉̹̺͈̬̣͕͔͎͖̱̪͈̲͕̰̜̱̺̝̙̰͓̝̤̺̠̘͔̰̣͔̹̰͇̯͚̱̞̥̦͚͍̹̙̦̪̲̤̗̘͔̝̯̲͓̠̺̱̙̲͇̘͈͚͍͍̻̫̱̲͚̠͔̗̪̹̻̝̜̫͚̦̫͙̜̩̽̀̌͒͌̍͛̄̉̎̎̈͂̋̓̌͋͌̒̌̐̍́̇̊͂͗̓̓̓̾̂̓̓̒̽͆́̈͆̑͋̀̅̎͂̈́̄͊̂́̽̽̌̿̀͑̍̍͋͋̊̈̐̈́̈́̌̂͑́̈́͘͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅơ̶̢̢̧̡̧̨̧̨̢̧͙͉̳̖̘̠͓̙͍͍̞̖̘̠̯͙̗͍̦̰̠̰̜̩̼̬̱͇͈̫̗͙̩̦͚̝͚̞͉̫͔̥̤̩̪̘̫̤̜̩̮̱̹̟̞̻̥̞̼̘̦̙̻̩̼̝͓̠͈̯̼̳̘̮̭̣̖̻̻̳̟̘̰͖̲̝̬͓̰͇̲̞͎̹̱̹̰̳̫͉̭͎͎̙̬̹̗̘̠̱̩̓͂̋̅̂͌͒̿̀͒̋̊͂͊͒̽̆̑̔̋́͋̐͆̊̆̏̈́͊̓̏͂̎̽̌̄̀̄̃̄́̿́̌̒́͒̋͋̍̇̑̍͒̊͆̊̐̉̐̔͋͆͐̎͋͗̈́̍̈͊̾̃́̑̆̅̃͋̀́̊̂̀̑̎̀͆̄̍̓̾̓̽̈́͋̀̿̎́́̆͗͂̐͂̐͗̽́̓̊̂̐̃́̃̇́̿̀̍̑́̐̋̋̂͂͗̇͊̉̊̃̽̆͆͆͑̇͆͒́̀͌̇̓̄̆́̀͆͆̾̾̀́̐̏̄̏̉̀̽̈́̑͊̉̒̄̀͘̚̕͘̚̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅ

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2021, 4:14 pm

My favorite PC game is The Sims 4 - I started to play it two years ago for the first time and I got just addicted to it :D Recently my mom bought me two The Sims expansion packs as the present for me on the occassion of my nameday :) I like many games in general but I prefer playing those on my console and the OP asked about PC games in particular :D

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2021, 8:43 pm

Quake, Doom, Blood

I really don't appreciate stories in games much, I'd rather watch a film for story. And I don't know why highly stylized ultra violent fps is the only subgenre of game I ever enjoyed, I am a peaceful person.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 10:39 am

shlaifu wrote:
Quake, Doom, Blood

I really don't appreciate stories in games much, I'd rather watch a film for story. And I don't know why highly stylized ultra violent fps is the only subgenre of game I ever enjoyed, I am a peaceful person.

If you like those games, you should give Dusk a try.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.