Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

23 Apr 2017, 12:38 pm

It's just the classic shill techniques of demoralization and divide & conquer

Trump was far superior to any of the other viable Republican candidates, Ted Cruz was the guy that came up 2nd which is why I mentioned him but Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio are even worse than he. The only other guy in the GOP field that I liked was Rand Paul but Rand Paul made the mistake of watering down his father's message and was a personally weak candidate so he never had a chance. I regret nothing. The media would of destroyed pretty much anybody besides Trump, our election was supposed to be rigged for Hillary Clinton. We talk about how unfair unfree elections overseas being rigged because of government control and manipulation of the media but there is overwhelming evidence of the same thing happening here, just because we don't officially have a state media channel doesn't mean that our private media doesn't act in the same manner with the only difference being is that they keep the profits for themselves.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 11:45 am

Jacoby wrote:
What was the alternative to voting for Trump?

Not accepting a false alternative.

Both sides were warlike, crony capitalists.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 4:21 pm

NBC reported this morning that 97% of the people who voted for Mr. Trump to become president, said they would vote for him, again.