Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2017, 5:04 pm

I was having an issue that for certain times during the day I wouldn't have water on my bathroom, it was annoying but the landlord was taking so long to solve it that I'm got almost used. So this week he decided to send a guy to came here to solve it... so the guy came, did a repair and then went out, later, my water reserve start to flood and there was lots of water falling from the ceiling, it was a nightmare. the guy came again yesterday, did more repairs, spent all day here, and then instead of not having water just on the bathroom I didn't had water anywhere in the house :( and at the night the flood happened again, today he came again, did something else, and now I don't have water anywhere again I'm so afraid it will leak again :( :( I can't stand it anymore, I just want to take a shower and cook!! !

Ignotum
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Apr 2017, 5:25 pm

ltcvnzl wrote:
I was having an issue that for certain times during the day I wouldn't have water on my bathroom, it was annoying but the landlord was taking so long to solve it that I'm got almost used. So this week he decided to send a guy to came here to solve it... so the guy came, did a repair and then went out, later, my water reserve start to flood and there was lots of water falling from the ceiling, it was a nightmare. the guy came again yesterday, did more repairs, spent all day here, and then instead of not having water just on the bathroom I didn't had water anywhere in the house :( and at the night the flood happened again, today he came again, did something else, and now I don't have water anywhere again I'm so afraid it will leak again :( :( I can't stand it anymore, I just want to take a shower and cook!! !

Damn, now that sounds like one tricky situation. Especially with how much I wash my hands (probably over 20 times a day) that kinda thing would drive me crazy. Now, I've heard news about water shortages in major urban areas such as Rio or Sao Paolo, probably due to bad infrastructure and pollution, so if you live in an area like that than I'm not exactly sure what you could do about the situation. That unfortunately might be the case, since I'm not sure why else the plumber wouldn't clearly state to you what the problem is.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2017, 5:37 pm

Ignotum wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:

Damn, now that sounds like one tricky situation. Especially with how much I wash my hands (probably over 20 times a day) that kinda thing would drive me crazy. Now, I've heard news about water shortages in major urban areas such as Rio or Sao Paolo, probably due to bad infrastructure and pollution, so if you live in an area like that than I'm not exactly sure what you could do about the situation. That unfortunately might be the case, since I'm not sure why else the plumber wouldn't clearly state to you what the problem is.

It isn't that, there is water coming from the street. My house is really old and the hydraulic system is really messy, so I think it is hard to figure out what the issue is, also, the plumber said that while he was fixing a pipe, another one broke, and so on because it's really old and have really poor maintenance.

It seems that there is water going to the house next to mine – they used to be a same house, and now it's a cafeteria so maybe they are using all my water and I'm being empty because of it, previously I used to have two different water tanks, one for the bathroom and another one for the rest of the house, but then the guy thought this was the problem and connected them, but now I just have no water anywhere :(

We asked in the cafeteria and they said they have their own water tank, but maybe it still get some from me. I don't know. :/

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2017, 6:24 pm

can you purchase water by the gallon/liter/idk where you live? it's not ideal but a few jugs would give you enough to at least cook, drink, brush your teeth, wash up a little.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2017, 6:27 pm

seaweed wrote:
can you purchase water by the gallon/liter/idk where you live? it's not ideal but a few jugs would give you enough to at least cook, drink, brush your teeth, wash up a little.

I did it already!!

My main problem with cooking is to wash the dishes, I don't like to let it for long and it would be too much water to clean it. Also I wanted to wash my hair :/